? servers

? players online

Gifting Store Items

• Content Count:  1028

Is it possible for there to be a way to gift store items to other players? I have 20k credits but I have one of every type of item in the store, so it would be nice if instead of just buying more auras, trails, etc. that I probably wouldn't even use, I could just gift someone something from the store because I don't need all of those credits for myself.

• Content Count:  191

This question has been asked many times the problem is credits is why a good amount of our players keep playing. With the recent store update I don't think this should be allowed. For example people play many hours on the servers just to get a model they want for example the addict and this would just ruin the point of grinding on the servers for points.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

This question has been asked many times the problem is credits is why a good amount of our players keep playing. With the recent store update I don't think this should be allowed. For example people play many hours on the servers just to get a model they want for example the addict.

Basically what Crux said. Although farming for store items are not the main reason people continue to play on the server, it is a good incentive and making it so you can gift credits/store items would take away that incentive. In the beginning farming credits was what kept me going until I just started liking the community and game mode so i stayed for those. I think making everyone have to work for their store items is fair considering there are people out there with so many credits they will never use and it would make it too easy for people to get items if the rich folks can just gift away their credits.

• Content Count:  361

On other servers, gifting credits/items got way out of hand. People were trading expensive items for skins and there was scamming all around forcing the servers to hassle with bans. I don't see a problem with event gifting, but maybe make holiday based items that are "limited edition" that you can buy for other people.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread