? servers

? players online

Signs that eagles will win the superbowl

• Content Count:  35

Have you forgotten what happened to the Eagles the last time they played the Saints? They arrived as Eagles and left as chicks with their wings clipped.

I think this game will be another 48-7, the only reason the Eagles are even in this game is because of Cody Parkey's right foot.

• Content Count:  1633

Even if we lose, it isn’t going to be 48-7. This is a different eagles team who found their stride and it’ll be closer than you think. I expect it to be high scoring though cause our secondary sucks and I’m sure Nick Foles will be able to score against the Saints defense too.

Also, you can’t argue were only here cause of the kids foot. If you actually watched the game you would know the Eagles put up a very good game defensively and did decently well against the best defense in the league. Not to mention we had to go through two playoff teams (Rams and Texans) to even get into the playoffs. We earned our spot in New Orleans.

• Content Count:  3740

Foles can't do everything, sometimes you need a running back that can do more than barely produce over 30 rushing yards a game. O line is the typical excuse for that, but imagine what they could have been with a stud like Barkley.

• Content Count:  1194

Foles can't do everything, sometimes you need a running back that can do more than barely produce over 30 rushing yards a game. O line is the typical excuse for that, but imagine what they could have been with a stud like Barkley.

Offense was rolling with a decent running back, but injuries became a huge factor. :(

Reply to Thread