? servers

? players online

!Explode on TTT

• Content Count:  71

Job had when bought sends a message in the chat and beeps letting players around you know when it is active I see no reason to change it to put and unfair balance on the t since I see people die from hearing the jihad become active. You also got to remember the point of a suicide bombing is to be able to chase and hipefully get as many as possible caught in the explosion so having to type a prompt would effect that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

I honestly prefer using the inspect key 2 times on TTT as it is something that you can do while moving around and make yourself a harder target to hit.

You can bind a key to !explode and move while doing it like you can with the inspect key, still one button to hit.

It makes sense on JB to have !explode as certain orders cause the Ts to be unable to move, thus leaving an option of using their inspect key to avoid being moved to spectate whereas within TTT you have freedom to move with almost no restrictions.

In any order, Ts are allowed to move themselves to avoid AFK, doesn't make anymore sense than it does for TTT.

I think, like what was already said, it's really hard to keep track of the fact that you have a jihad with so much going on around you. Double tapping F seems really easy to do by accident while having a key binded to !explode or having to type it can't really be done by accident. If so many people say being a T is hard, why not make this small change to make utilizing their menu items easier?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

Job had when bought sends a message in the chat and beeps letting players around you know when it is active I see no reason to change it to put and unfair balance on the t since I see people die from hearing the jihad become active. You also got to remember the point of a suicide bombing is to be able to chase and hopefully get as many as possible caught in the explosion so having to type a prompt would effect that.

Agreeing with what Rosetta has said here. Yes, you could always just make a bind for !explode but that means that everyone that uses Jihads would have to go in and make a bind because a small amount of people forget that they bought a jihad. It already beeps, like rosetta said, when it is armed so everyone around you can hear it. If it's just you and one other person they have enough to kill you. Then when you go to explode it lets out a very loud sound which most people around you can figure out who it is coming from. It's easy enough as it is to get killed using your jihad.

I understand, although when the server is full and many other things are happening at once and everyone is talking in theory its easy to miss.

Personally I think that it should just stay the way it is. Not once have I ever accidentally used my jihad. It lets you know when it's armed and from that point you should just be careful. Even if there are many people on the server talking and things going on, It's a loud beep. It's pretty hard to miss and it is louder than most people using their mics.

Since there will be a lot of people who don't bind !explode and they just end up typing it, which would make it much harder to use, or they just stop using the jihad.

• Like 1
Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  615

I think, like what was already said, it's really hard to keep track of the fact that you have a jihad with so much going on around you. Double tapping F seems really easy to do by accident while having a key binded to !explode or having to type it can't really be done by accident. If so many people say being a T is hard, why not make this small change to make utilizing their menu items easier?

I agree with Dom here, it's really not that hard to bind a key to !explode, and i'm sure plenty of people already have a key binded from playing on the JB server.

I'm not really sure how many people actually use the Jihad either, personally i've never bought it and I honestly don't think i've ever been killed by one. If you really have your heart set on using the Jihad creating a bind shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  9

I feel like they should keep it as pressing F two times rather then changing it, this due to me being accustomed to the inspect button and not typing something out.

• Content Count:  1083

I think the double tap F works fantastic as I'm able to easily move it while moving around. I understand you can use a bind to accomplish the same effect, however I don't think requiring a key to be bound for a single ttt command used infrequently for most people makes sense (especially for those who need/use a lot of binds that take up their keyboard). As it is now, the issue isn't a big deal imo as players learn very quickly and are conciously aware that hitting f twice will make them explode. Also, the excuse that you forget a jihad is a little rediculous as you literally have to buy it, meaning you intend on using it, and then it makes a loud beep when it's ready. I can see accidently hitting f twice but not forgetting you had a jihad altogether

• Like 2

• Content Count:  150

The only reason why I see having the Jihad activation changed is because pressing F has been known to kick people for command spam. Other than that, You should just keep track of when you got it, and the pretty blatant beep it makes upon activation is a wake up call all on its own.

• Content Count:  361

Also, the excuse that you forget a jihad is a little rediculous as you literally have to buy it, meaning you intend on using it, and then it makes a loud beep when it's ready. I can see accidently hitting f twice but not forgetting you had a jihad altogether

I don't remember the situation I was in, probably because it was a while back I just remember it was a close to full server and everyone talking but I understand your points.

Since then I don't even use the damn thing

Reply to Thread