? servers

? players online

!Explode on TTT

• Content Count:  361

Well today I had an unfortunate expierience and forgot I had bought a Jihad. I inspect a lot out of habbit so I pressed F while in the T room and killed the last 3 T's I believe. JB uses !explde so I wondered if TTT could. Has this happened to anyone else before? Is it F for a reason? FeelsBadMan

• Content Count:  614

I honestly prefer using the inspect key 2 times on TTT as it is something that you can do while moving around and make yourself a harder target to hit. I also believe that if you buy a jihad you should be keeping track of it yourself and know to be cautious when using it. It makes sense on JB to have !explode as certain orders cause the Ts to be unable to move, thus leaving an option of using their inspect key to avoid being moved to spectate whereas within TTT you have freedom to move with almost no restrictions.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  712

Well today I had an unfortunate expierience and forgot I had bought a Jihad. I inspect a lot out of habbit so I pressed F while in the T room and killed the last 3 T's I believe. JB uses !explde so I wondered if TTT could. Has this happened to anyone else before? Is it F for a reason? FeelsBadMan

Wondering the same thing, it's so easy to just double tap F and blow yourself up... happened to me multiple times. I agree with this, change the F to !explode or sm_detonate

• Like 1

• Content Count:  712

I honestly prefer using the inspect key 2 times on TTT as it is something that you can do while moving around and make yourself a harder target to hit. I also believe that if you buy a jihad you should be keeping track of it yourself and know to be cautious when using it. It makes sense on JB to have !explode as certain orders cause the Ts to be unable to move, thus leaving an option of using their inspect key to avoid being moved to spectate whereas within TTT you have freedom to move with almost no restrictions.

If the reason is that it's something you can do while moving, can we change it to 3 times or something?

• Like 1

I get that maybe a different key if possible

• Content Count:  614

If the reason is that it's something you can do while moving, can we change it to 3 times or something?

I honestly don't think there is much of a difference to the current 2 times. You can even press the inspect key pretty slowly and it won't activate the jihad as it requires 2 repetitive uses of the inspect key.

I get that maybe a different key if possible

This could possibly work like using one of the quick buy commands, however it is still up to the AOs to change.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  586

I honestly think that the double tap F is a pretty good way to explode your jihad, like discussed you can be running while doing it and it makes it harder for people to know that you have it. Like if you buy a jihad you should remember that you bought one and it even makes a sound when it is ready. It happens pretty rarely that someone uses it by accident. I mean it can happen but I don't think it happens often enough to have to change the way we explode the jihad. Like this is the way the jihad has been used for a very long time and there hasn't really been a problem with it. We should't need to fix something that doesn't actually need to be fixed when there are already bigger problems that haven't been fixed or are being fixed. It's already an item that isn't always bought so the chances that someone explodes by accident is pretty slim and it's your fault if you do it by accident. It's same type of principle as if you buy a c4 and that you forgot you bought it so you place it by accident on the ground and everyone sees it, so they kill you on site. We should't change the way an item is used just because you forgot that you bought it, if you understand what I mean. Well that's what I think of this suggestion, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Like if you buy a jihad you should remember that you bought one and it even makes a sound when it is ready. It happens pretty rarely that someone uses it by accident. I mean it can happen but I don't think it happens often enough to have to change the way we explode the jihad.

I understand, although when the server is full and many other things are happening at once and everyone is talking in theory its easy to miss.

Reply to Thread