? servers

? players online

Eagles vs Vikings

• Content Count:  1194

Wow who wouldve guessed that, Diggs actually caught that and saved the vikings season again..

Eagles will beat the vikings tho, Front 4 will crush their oline and Keenum will have a bad time. I seriously have faith in the offense more because foles seems more comfortable. Eagles game plan should consist of running the ball more and stopping vikings pass game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

Wow who wouldve guessed that, Diggs actually caught that and saved the vikings season again..

Eagles will beat the vikings tho, Front 4 will crush their oline and Keenum will have a bad time. I seriously have faith in the offense more because foles seems more comfortable. Eagles game plan should consist of running the ball more and stopping vikings pass game.

Eagles all day, born Philly and I'll always love em.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  71

I’d like either to win to be honest either way I’m more interested in the Super Bowl would be nice to see jags vs eagles or Vikings if the Vikings went all the way I hope they lose though just to have that forever on their record to be the first team to host and lose the Super Bowl, but because I like you Ned and you’re cool to me fly eagles fly.

Fly Eagles Fly

On the road to victory

Fly Eagles Fly

Score a touchdown

1, 2, 3

Hit'em low

Hit'em high

And watch our eagles fly

Fly Eagles Fly

On the road to victory

E-A-G-L-E-S eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count this as me singing it at and send that Jim’s so we can send you that coney kit bruh

• Like 1

Reply to Thread