? servers

? players online

Rust

• Content Count:  930

Sup gamers,

Does anybody still play Rust anymore? Im fucking desperate for some people who would be down to fuck shit up with me cause lemme tell you, solo rust is not easy these days.

Ive played rust since legacy i fucking love rust dont get me wrong but its just not the same for me anymore.

• Content Count:  5674

Stopped playing when they did the ladder and twig update that made half your base defense useless. Don’t know if it’s still like this but sometimes I do get the urge to play. I’m probably going to try not to though because I don’t wanna put in another 600 hours and get addicted.

• Content Count:  340

With the new upkeep update they added to bases it's really dumb and you have to be on constantly to farm enough to keep your base going. That's a big reason I don't like playing right now.

• Content Count:  660

Rust is like crack I’ll take breaks from it but once I play it once I wanna play it more, I’ll be on tonight when the wipe hits hit me up in PM or something I play with my friend and we need a third player. We normally play solo/duo/trio

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Rust is like crack I’ll take breaks from it but once I play it once I wanna play it more, I’ll be on tonight when the wipe hits hit me up in PM or something I play with my friend and we need a third player. We normally play solo/duo/trio

TIL Noob does crack.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread