Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    freesmoke
    SG Player
    N/A LocationEdit Value Where you live AgeEdit Value N/A GenderEdit Value Male InterestsEdit Val
    can we get a cat aura or a cat hat or cat mask or maybe a cat in the hat hat ya know

Toasty
    sadistic
    Quote Originally Posted by freesmoke View Post
    can we get a cat aura or a cat hat or cat mask or maybe a cat in the hat hat ya know
    Obsessed with cats?

Dreamz
    6 God

Why can't we gamble credits on the Minigames server or something? Add a gambling plugin, only for MG though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamz For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (04-05-2019)

Kuri
    Elfien lied
    I would like to see an more in-depth shop and being able to see what your character looks like at the time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuri For This Useful Post:
    nV (03-31-2019), TheZZL (04-05-2019)

Tyymunk
    ¿
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuri View Post
    I would like to see and more in-depth shop and being able to see what your character looks like at the time.
    That would be a pretty difficult plugin I feel like. IDK, maybe it's possible

Edmund
    SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyymunk View Post
    That would be a pretty difficult plugin I feel like. IDK, maybe it's possible
    zombie escape has !tp to toggle third person. If this was available at the start of rounds on ttt or minigames or JB for the first 10 seconds, then toggled off so !tp is no longer usable afterwards to prevent abuse. If you can make a timer to enable the use of !tp for a limited time doing it would be really easy. And shop Items do appear in third person.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edmund For This Useful Post:
    TheZZL (04-05-2019), Tyymunk (03-12-2019)

Tyymunk
    ¿
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    zombie escape has !tp to toggle third person. If this was available at the start of rounds on ttt or minigames or JB for the first 10 seconds, then toggled off so !tp is no longer usable afterwards to prevent abuse. If you can make a timer to enable the use of !tp for a limited time doing it would be really easy. And shop Items do appear in third person.
    Didn’t even think about !tp. Also I agree it would defenitely need some type of cool down so it’s not abused...

TheZZL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    This was discussed in a thread a while back. I think it was shot down because the first 5 seconds of a round is too short, and having third person on is kind of game-breaking even if everyone has access to it. https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...t=86907&page=2

Tyymunk
    ¿
    Not sure if this is where I should post this but found a pretty cool model for sub or vip or admin on a server (preferably JB or TTT)
    https://gamebanana.com/skins/157334

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyymunk For This Useful Post:
    BOT kennyS (04-24-2019), Error. (04-21-2019), TheZZL (05-07-2019)

TheZZL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyymunk View Post
    Not sure if this is where I should post this but found a pretty cool model for sub or vip or admin on a server (preferably JB or TTT)
    https://gamebanana.com/skins/157334
    I actually think this could fit in nicely to the Prisoner (T side) buyable skins. They only seem to have three options for skins on the T side so this might be a nice addition.