? servers

? players online

TTT as it is now and Incentives

• Content Count:  586

This has probably been talked about already, but I couldn't find it in this thread, sorry if it was proposed already. But I was thinking a bout a prestige system, that when a player hits max karma, they either get a number or a symbol next to there name, as like for the name tag like what people have been talking about in the thread. Maybe it doesn't have to be automatic because some players might want to stay at max karma, to be at the top and not worry about falling under the 1k line. But for the people who are play more competitively they could type a command in chat that can reset there karma and gain a prestige. I know people have been talking about like store credits bonus and in-game name tags and that since there are already name tags for subs and stuff we cant add it, but is there not a way to add a number or a symbol or even a letter in a different font so you know if its a prestige or not? I also understand if this cant be added until the TTT plugin is fixed but if there's a way to add a prestige in-game, I think that it would be more fun for the people who are competitive. If there is no way that this can be added then it's fine, it is just an idea.

Sorry if this has been talked about before and rejected, don't want to waste anyone's time.

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  2668

This has probably been talked about already, but I couldn't find it in this thread, sorry if it was proposed already. But I was thinking a bout a prestige system, that when a player hits max karma, they either get a number or a symbol next to there name, as like for the name tag like what people have been talking about in the thread. Maybe it doesn't have to be automatic because some players might want to stay at max karma, to be at the top and not worry about falling under the 1k line. But for the people who are play more competitively they could type a command in chat that can reset there karma and gain a prestige. I know people have been talking about like store credits bonus and in-game name tags and that since there are already name tags for subs and stuff we cant add it, but is there not a way to add a number or a symbol or even a letter in a different font so you know if its a prestige or not? I also understand if this cant be added until the TTT plugin is fixed but if there's a way to add a prestige in-game, I think that it would be more fun for the people who are competitive. If there is no way that this can be added then it's fine, it is just an idea.

Sorry if this has been talked about before and rejected, don't want to waste anyone's time.

Lol, this idea has crossed my mind before.

Reply to Thread