? servers

? players online

What Youtube channel are you following right now?

• Content Count:  3740

Hello gamers,

We all have our own preferences when it comes to watching videos on Youtube, but rarely do we talk about the channels we follow that make up what we're watching right now. So I'm curious: what specific channel are you currently following, why do you like it, and what video from that channel is a good representation of it?

I'm currently following a channel called 'Lost in Vegas'. These guys have, what I believe, to be legit reaction videos to classic songs they've never heard before (mostly metal songs, which is why I like it even more).

Here's one of their most popular reaction videos:

[video=youtube_share;sh8wxc4tctE]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Dunkey cause he balances being funny but makes amazing sense. Watch more than just these videos if you want to get the full experience.

2 of his more opinionated rant videos.

[video=youtube;2zE-J1rK1NQ]

2 purely funny shit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

I've been watching a lot of videos from a channel called "Star Wars Theory" as of lately. I think a large reason why I enjoy it is because I like to speculate about what may occur in the future films/books and hear the opinions of others and what they think may come. Also, I pretty much pay attention to anything that has the words "Star Wars" in it, so yeah.

Can't really pick out a video that I think is a good representation of it as nearly every video includes an in-depth analysis on the topic.

• Like 2

I've been watching a lot of videos from a channel called "Star Wars Theory" as of lately. I think a large reason why I enjoy it is because I like to speculate about what may occur in the future films/books and hear the opinions of others and what they think may come. Also, I pretty much pay attention to anything that has the words "Star Wars" in it, so yeah.

Can't really pick out a video that I think is a good representation of it as nearly every video includes an in-depth analysis on the topic.

I've been watching Star Wars Theory too recently ever since seeing TLJ. Great channel, love the analysis provided.

• Content Count:  1654

I'm subscribed to a lot of channels that do really funny gaming videos but since they are so popular they aren't worth mentioning but my absolute favorite channels that aren't about gaming would be RealLifeLore, AlternateHistoryHub, and Life Noggin. All are informative, creative, and just so interesting to watch.

• Content Count:  5055

Been following a history based channel called Simple History. I started to follow them for about 6 months now since I'm always interested in history related events and topics. They cover a lot of topics ranging from WWI and WWII to medieval and ancient times and present day events, technologies, people, etc. I also like how they simplify things in a way that make it easy yet interesting for people to understand and watch. I also am fond of their animation style they use for their videos.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2230

I go through phases of many people, currently they're people like jacksfilms and gigguk.

The only two channels that I started watching and have - almost - never stopped is Pewdiepie and The Anime Man.

Pewdiepie was one of the first I watched and although I dip in and out of his 'content', I still relatively keep up with a lot of it.

I originally got into The Anime Man's channel when he did gameplay, back when he had around 3k subs (before I even had watched an anime). He's grown to 1.2mil at this point and his content has very much changed with it now being (you guessed it) about anime most of the time. Genuinely I think I've only stuck with him because he seems so down to Earth, yet with good humour. He has kept that from the time that almost nobody watched him to now and I love that.

As a side note The Anime Man didn't get me into anime you fucks, it was Pewdiepie and I'm not even joking

Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  192

I personally prefer watching stream highlights such as Summit1g, Shroud, and EWNetwork or Etika. For when I’m really bored I just watch TheBraveWilderness

• Like 1

Reply to Thread