? servers

? players online

PUBG TS

• Content Count:  216

Do you think the vaulting will make a huge change to PUBG and the new guns too? Quite interesting and wondering when does the update comes out(If it does at least).

• Content Count:  788

Update to PUBG is scheduled for December 20th, correct me if I’m wrong.

Also we have a thread designated for PUBG here just for organizational purposes

Also I personally don’t know what the title is supposed to mean with the stuff you posted.

As for vaulting and the new guns... personally I don’t think it will make a huge difference. If anything vaulting is just going to even the playing field (allowing everyone to basically crouch jump out windows with ease instead of learning how) and make the maps seem more free roam able. As for the new guns it’s just going to add more variety and play styles to the game keeping players interested, I’ve already seen plenty of sick clips of the Winchester on the test servers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1070

The gameplay doesn't really feel too much different playing both post and pre vaulting, just lets me loot easier (jumping out windows, climbing over shit). I think it's a positive quality of life change.

• Content Count:  4441

I think it makes a massive difference in terms of freedom. I've been in many, many situations where it has let me get the drop on people whether it was them vaulting in a stupid way or me vaulting out of nowhere spraying a group down. I thought I would despise it as a mechanic but honestly besides accidentally vaulting at the crates it's extremely useful.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

Vaulting in pubg is better then what it is too jump now, tbh the only reason i dont play pubg is beacause of the movement. I dont like that floating feeling when you jump or like how its all about momentum forward or which ever way youre moving.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  216

I think it makes a massive difference in terms of freedom. I've been in many, many situations where it has let me get the drop on people whether it was them vaulting in a stupid way or me vaulting out of nowhere spraying a group down. I thought I would despise it as a mechanic but honestly besides accidentally vaulting at the crates it's extremely useful.

From what you said, I can agree.

Reply to Thread