? servers

? players online

Freeday or Slay (JB)

• Content Count:  712

I've seen many times when a player has freekilled, and says he'd give a freeday to the person he freekilled. I think we need a new rule that says "you must slay if you freekill", since it's so easy for another CT to revoke their freeday, then the CT who previously freekilled will refuse to slay, or the CTs could give everyone a freeday so the freeday the freekilled person's freeday would be meaningness. Also, the person who freekilled wouldn't learn to slay, and will keep giving freedays which would be a bad habit for that person. That is why I think freedays after freekilling shouldn't be allowed. (sorry if my english is terrible im actually retarded)

• Content Count:  1051

I've seen many times when a player has freekilled, and says he'd give a freeday to the person he freekilled. I think we need a new rule that says "you must slay if you freekill", since it's so easy for another CT to revoke their freeday, then the CT who previously freekilled will refuse to slay, or the CTs could give everyone a freeday so the freeday the freekilled person's freeday would be meaningness. Also, the person who freekilled wouldn't learn to slay, and will keep giving freedays which would be a bad habit for that person. That is why I think freedays after freekilling shouldn't be allowed. (sorry if my english is terrible im actually retarded)

Giving a freeday in place of slaying is not allowed. It would be nice to add an official rule that said this as I have seen it too. But multiple people have been warned for it. When you see this let the person know, because some people just don't know. But I do agree with what you said about leaning to slay.

• Content Count:  4441

While I see the merit in your idea, I think this would cause more harm than good.

Players aren't entitled to anything when they're freekilled. If we were to "enforce" a rule like this then what would the point of admins be? Our admins are going to slay someone for freekilling then not slaying? Generally it's polite to slay, give a freeday, or a simple apology but I don't see the purpose of adding this. If someone is breaking rules people should just be reporting them, and when the CA reviews it they'll decide based of the offense, attitude, etc.. what punishment we'll hand out. I feel like this would cause more entitled kids screaming that someone should slay rather than letting an admin handle the situation, as already is a problem currently.

Giving a freeday in place of slaying is not allowed. It would be nice to add an official rule that said this as I have seen it too. But multiple people have been warned for it. When you see this let the person know, because some people just don't know. But I do agree with what you said about leaning to slay.

This is completely false.

CT's are not REQUIRED to give freedays, they CAN give a freeday for whatever they want. They don't have to give it if they freekill, not if the ratio is bad, and definitely not if it's the first day. Same goes If I freekill you. I don't have to slay myself. I can tell you to eat a bag of dicks, same goes for giving players a freeday. If it's not said anywhere in the FAQ or Rules, it is not a rule- simple as that.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts
grammar

• Content Count:  1051

CT's are not REQUIRED to give freedays, they CAN give a freeday for whatever they want. They don't have to give it if they freekill, not if the ratio is bad, and definitely not if it's the first day. Same goes If I freekill you. I don't have to slay myself. I can tell you to eat a bag of dicks, same goes for giving players a freeday. If it's not said anywhere in the FAQ or Rules, it is not a rule- simple as that.

I have seen multiple admins slay people and say they are not allowed to give freedays in place of slaying, so I'm sorry I assumed it was not allowed.

I think a problem comes up when players do this. For example: A player free kills and gives a freeday in place of slaying, they could continue freekilling while not having to slay. Yes they are breaking the rules but in this case they are making up for it. I think that since a player is supposed to get punished when they break the rules they should have to slay. By that player giving a freeday they are avoiding a punishment, it does not affect them at all to give a freeday and they will not see it as something that is against the rules.

• Content Count:  890

I have seen multiple admins slay people and say they are not allowed to give freedays in place of slaying, so I'm sorry I assumed it was not allowed.

I think a problem comes up when players do this. For example: A player free kills and gives a freeday in place of slaying, they could continue freekilling while not having to slay. Yes they are breaking the rules but in this case they are making up for it. I think that since a player is supposed to get punished when they break the rules they should have to slay. By that player giving a freeday they are avoiding a punishment, it does not affect them at all to give a freeday and they will not see it as something that is against the rules.

The point is that if someone free kills they obviously broke a rule. If you free kill the thing that most regs do is slay, no where does it say you have to slay because one free kill is not going to get you banned, it's just going to give you a really bad reputation.

• Content Count:  11501

“An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.”

If somebody is genuinely apologetic and it was apparent it was an accident - be an adult and go ‘No problem man.’ Kills me when i see admins slay people who are playing fine 99% of the time and slip up once.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1420

“An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.”

If somebody is genuinely apologetic and it was apparent it was an accident - be an adult and go ‘No problem man.’ Kills me when i see admins slay people who are playing fine 99% of the time and slip up once.

Yes agreed. We are not adding a rule for this, and its completely ridiculous anyone thought there was a rule that you have to slay of you freekill. If you see an admin enforcing this please report them. You do not have to slay if you freekill, however people usually appreciate if you do or just apologize.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread