? servers

? players online

Prison Break: Team Killing

• Content Count:  1051

Hate to bring this up again as it has been handled, but why were you letting the T's team kill and encouraging it yesterday if it is against the rules. I don't know if I am getting it wrong as I was occupied while I overheard you doing this but I thought I would ask seeing it come up @Bubblez. I am also not trying to talk crap to you in any way, I am not a JB reg and would just like to get more familiar with the rules.

• Content Count:  1057

Hate to bring this up again as it has been handled, but why were you letting the T's team kill and encouraging it yesterday if it is against the rules. I don't know if I am getting it wrong as I was occupied while I overheard you doing this but I thought I would ask seeing it come up @Bubblez. I am also not trying to talk crap to you in any way, I am not a JB reg and would just like to get more familiar with the rules.

What are you talking about? I never encourage team killing and if I do see someone team killing as a T, I will deal with them. Before you make such accusations, I suggest you pay attention clearly to what is going on in the server..

• Content Count:  4441

Going to lock this as it's getting off the rails.

Make an admin complaint or discuss in private (with the admin or a higher up) if you have issues with a certain admin. This has been clarified as much as it can be and if you have further questions make a new thread.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread