? servers

? players online

Forum Signature

• Content Count:  150

For some reason I can't get an image to show in my forum signature, no link works with the "insert image" button, so I'm sort of at a loss. Also the insert image button allows two options when doing a normal thread which are "Insert URL Link" or "Direct Upload", but when editing your signature you only get the "Insert URL Link" option. Any help would be appreciated, maybe I'm just an idiot and am overlooking something.

• Content Count:  2941

The easiest way to place a picture on the forums is to upload it to an image hosting website like imgur or use Gyazo and then use the image tags 3CFHYXJ.png around the link. (Some other image hosting websites may be blacklisted on SG).

It should look something like this:

5175e37760f7cf9fd526b578d3cd4875.png

P.S. Make sure the file extension is at the end of the link. (.jpg/.png/.gif/etc.)

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3052

Make sure you are copying the image file. Meaning the URL should have a an extension of. .jpg .png. gif

When I go to my signature I see a text box and 2 options for upload (url/attachment) do you not see these? Or are you saying these options go away after you set a signature? Using straight up bbcode like shoiep said is the best way

Reply to Thread