? servers

? players online

Razer Phone vs, Iphone X

• Content Count:  1385

The iphone has better creature comforts, which are much better for a casual user, but doesnt have as good specs as other phones
Such as?

• Content Count:  1385

Imessage, more app support for mainstream apps, find my friends, and many others

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First of all, it has pretty little to do with "specs".

Secondly, not really sure what you mean by "more app support for mainstream apps". Which ones? Because I can say quite the opposite.

The difference between the amount of apps in the App Store vs Google Play is negligible. Especially when you consider how easy it is to make Android based applications. (simple ones, complex ones are much harder)

I'd even say, that whilst on paper Google Play has more applications overall. The app store has apps with much better quality, as it's more likely that people will buy them on it, which is a big reason why people like to develop for the iPhone, they actually get revenue from it.

Hell, there's certain really good games that aren't in the Google Play store at all, because they'd just end up getting their free versions distributed on the internet, whilst the same cannot be said about the App Store unless you jailbreak your iPhone, which is a rather silly thing to do unless it's old.

• Like 1
Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  199

i'd go with the pixel or galaxy, as many other people in this thread have said, but if you have the cash, the iphone x is the better option of the two imo

• Content Count:  361

iphones are basic I have one cause I dont use it for much other than snapchat, texting watcing youtube etc. If u plan on more that that the pixel galaxy or the razer would be good

• Content Count:  2681

If you're a clumsy person like me don't get the Iphone X... The Iphone X itself is made out of glass which makes it really easy to break when dropped. I would recommend the Pixel 2 or the Samsung s8, the reason I don't like the Razor Phone right now is that. There isn't a lot of popular apps paired with Razor since it is a new brand of Phone.

Reply to Thread