? servers

? players online

Razer Phone vs, Iphone X

• Content Count:  703

Samsung s8 or pixel 2. iPhone X is not innovative, Razer phone is basically a gaming phone, if you don’t do a lot of gaming on your phone, there is not much else setting it apart from other phones.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  235

well there is a better refresh rate and since i use teamveiwer than refresh rate will help. also i want it beacause these my mom has the s8 (she hates it) and the google pixel is unavialable to me since it is made by sprint (i have verison)

• Content Count:  1385

Anything made by Razer is most likely going to suck quality wise. Not to mention that their support is absolutely awful as said by many, many people who used their products.

If you have enough money to buy an iPhone X, then go for that. It'll have good support, very good software behind it and its price is going to keep high if you'll want to sell it to someone. So you'll lose relatively very little money even if you decide to change your phone to the next iPhone or something else.

However, if you don't want to spend that much on a phone, get something cheaper. OnePlus is a decent choice, wouldn't go for Samsung phones as they're generally very overpriced for what they offer and their products often lack the proper attention towards the software that they use, not to mention that they aren't really that cheaper. Google Pixel phones are pretty nice too. (though not really cheaper) All other brands have so many phones, of which some are pretty shit, others are good but it also depends so it's very hard to suggest something.

To everyone ranting about iPhone having no innovation. The hell would you call the FaceScanner that they did? The pretty much entire concept change regarding how you use the phone with the loss of a physical home button and so on. Innovation isn't changing your design (that is globally liked by people). It's using different new technologies. Pretty much neither of the competition does that in a much better way than Apple.

Besides, what functionality does iPhones lack compared to other brands that wouldn't in one way or another screw around with security?

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  2579

Anything made by Razer is most likely going to suck quality wise. Not to mention that their support is absolutely awful as said by many, many people who used their products.

If you have enough money to buy an iPhone X, then go for that. It'll have good support, very good software behind it and its price is going to keep high if you'll want to sell it to someone. So you'll lose relatively very little money even if you decide to change your phone to the next iPhone or something else.

However, if you don't want to spend that much on a phone, get something cheaper. OnePlus is a decent choice, wouldn't go for Samsung phones as they're generally very overpriced for what they offer and their products often lack the proper attention towards the software that they use, not to mention that they aren't really that cheaper. Google Pixel phones are pretty nice too. (though not really cheaper) All other brands have so many phones, of which some are pretty shit, others are good but it also depends so it's very hard to suggest something.

To everyone ranting about iPhone having no innovation. The hell would you call the FaceScanner that they did? The pretty much entire concept change regarding how you use the phone with the loss of a physical home button and so on. Innovation isn't changing your design (that is globally liked by people). It's using different new technologies. Pretty much neither of the competition does that in a much better way than Apple.

Besides, what functionality does iPhones lack compared to other brands that wouldn't in one way or another screw around with security?

Tbh face scanning technology is far from innovative. In fact, it's old and unreliable.

What Apple lacked for me was a good software. I hate iOS with all my heart and I think iTunes is a fucking plague to deal with. I absolutely cannot stand the lack of personnalisation of their product, I feel restrained. I havn't read much about the razer phone, it might be decent.

I'd personnally go for the Razer phone, if those are your only option. The Pixel really seems nice as well, if I had to go back in time and wait 2 months, I would have gotten the Pixel.

Gl

• Content Count:  1385

Tbh face scanning technology is far from innovative. In fact, it's old and unreliable.
What they've implemented hasn't been done on phones before. Ever looked into how they actually tell people apart from one another? It's not a case of scanning a picture. They use a much more complicated system and it's, in fact, quite innovative.

What Apple lacked for me was a good software. I hate iOS with all my heart and I think iTunes is a fucking plague to deal with. I absolutely cannot stand the lack of personnalisation of their product, I feel restrained. I havn't read much about the razer phone, it might be decent.
The OS is either very much loved for how sleek and well designed it is, or it's hated for the lack of personalization within it. It's more of a implementation issue rather than a lack-of-features one, so you either live with it or don't buy an iPhone.

• Content Count:  113

When I can afford it I am switching to a Samsung Galaxy S8 because of the notorious iPhone problems. I have had 3 different models in the last 4.5 years and each time I think the new iPhone will be better. I have had to replace one because the battery was so bad that it would die while being plugged in. The next one was fried with the iOS 10 update. My current on has started to freeze, glitch, and open things that I don't even touch. I'm hesitant to update to iOS 11 on my current one because I think the update will be worse for it. Sure, the new iPhone is going to be great for about a year, then it will start to develop these same problems. In my opinion, it's going to be a waste of money for the amount of time that it will be a good phone.

Edited by Nitram

• Content Count:  113

well there is a better refresh rate and since i use teamveiwer than refresh rate will help. also i want it beacause these my mom has the s8 (she hates it) and the google pixel is unavialable to me since it is made by sprint (i have verison)

They Pixel is made and carried only by Verizon, not Sprint. This would be the phone I would go with if they were my carrier.

Reply to Thread