? servers

? players online

How to stop eating out so much?

• Content Count:  8754

I have a big problem with eating out almost every day for lunch. I don't spend money on much else so it almost feels like food (either fast food or semi-healthy stuff) is my outlet for spending. Anyone have tips for easy meals to prep and things I can do to make my food more at home?

• Content Count:  2579

I couldn't stop myself.

There are two options:

Make your lunches with leftovers the evening. It'll force you to bring your shit to work/school.

What I did was simply not eat. I would always forget my shit, so I don't eat and go double coffee everyday. Prob not that healthy but it worked for me. Haven't spent in months now.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

For a while my approach to this was making sandwiches. I'd just buy deli meat every three days and pack sandwiches for myself. It's hard to keep doing that though. I'm back into buying my lunch too.

• Like 1
Edited by Exk
Cut something out lul

• Content Count:  2187

I would try fresh fruits. My parents always attempt to get fruits as soon as the store gets them.

I always carry an apple and a banana to my electrical classes and it makes due. If I'm still a bit hungry, I get something with protein from the snack machine, like those peanut butter crackers or a Payday bar.

I would also recommend just getting some bread and deli meats and make a good ol sandwich. Grab a couple condiments or fresh cheese and you're set. Oatmeal also helps me out, even though every time I try to make it, it turns out to be shit.

I always give myself A+ for effort tho

• Like 1
Edited by Frostbitten

Reply to Thread