? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_dark_docks request

• Content Count:  11723

pretty good maps but need some fix to be betther. But in general i hope that this map will be accepte after you fix some issue with it .In general it a pretty good job

Like what?

• Content Count:  2579

@Metal the fog for me is gonna a problem.I think that it gonna result by a map to much t sided

This map doesn't have fog anymore and was updated. In fact, it is now dark instead of foggy and is still a t sided map. There are, however, limited weapons to work with, resulting in a more balanced approach.

This is most likely going to be the final version. v4 is here and up for testing!

Changelog:

- Changed light emitted by light poles to white light

- Added Containers

- Fixed health of destroyable containers and shack

- Added scenery

- Made lights more bright, including warehouses lights

- Removed Tactical Awareness grenades, since they do not work with our TTT plugin

- Added truck

- Added three healthshots scattered around the map

Ready to test whenever this is implemented, finals are over on my side.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgkfq3hi55fdua4/ttt_dark_docks_v4.rar?dl=0

• Like 1

• Content Count:  71

Was fun but seems like it’ll be easy wins for traitors more times than not since you can buy a radar and one you get a silenced weapon you’ll pretty much be unstoppable. I know the whole theme is to be dark but if it could be brightened a bit to be able to explore it better or maybe have a day vs night similar to how manor is set up would be cool.

Was the new version added yet?

We tested it and people don't know what they want. My guess it i'll lower the darkness AGAIN and add more lights to it and that'll be it. If people could handle slender and clue, I don't see why this one wouldn't work. Making a (hopefully) final v5

• Content Count:  4441

We tested it and people don't know what they want. My guess it i'll lower the darkness AGAIN and add more lights to it and that'll be it. If people could handle slender and clue, I don't see why this one wouldn't work. Making a (hopefully) final v5

and more better guns near spawn pls (aug, m4, ak, nova, p90)

and fix my flashlight xd

and remove the medshots

• Like 2