• Content Count:  2579

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_dark_docks

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

I've made this map and it is ready for testing. I hope it is the right size and that it does not explode like Bdcoll's

sorry for the quality of the pictures, I never screenshot shit in CS ^^

https://gamebanana.com/maps/197838

Screenshots attached

Yes

EDIT: screenshots and gamebanana link are NO longer relevant, see updated posts.

(v5 here https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf6nkfgwpv15s5t/ttt_dark_docks_v5.rar?dl=0)

• Like 6
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  11723

Is uploaded and ready for testing. Just get in contact with one of the admins to see if they can test it with you. @RouxQuiDecalisse

For whoever does the testing, come back to this thread with feedback, thank you.

Working on a fix for the map right now, Roux is aware of a few problems.

• Props with reflections of Vertigo
  • Added more guns to the map
  • Fixed a few textures
  • Fixed ladders on cranes
  • Removed 2nd Skybox
  • Fixed a few floating props

Other than this, the map is playable and its pretty good for a first release.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3728

Map was tested by @Reece but apparantly players seem to struggle with seeing the red traitor circles in this map. They appear grey and are hardly noticeable causing some RDM here and there, my only explanation would be that it has to do with the combination of the night time and fog that's added. Overall players enjoyed the map, but this is really an issue that needs to be looked into before adding.

@Metal @RouxQuiDecalisse

Edited by Paralyzed

Map was tested by @Reece but apparantly players seem to struggle with seeing the red traitor circles in this map. They appear grey and are hardly noticeable causing some RDM here and there, my only explanation would be that it has to do with the fog that's added. Overall players enjoyed the map, but this is really an issue that needs to be looked into before adding. @Metal @RouxQuiDecalisse

For now we will remove the fog.

It would be the fog as its overlaying the red circles unlike slender where its just darkness.

Once the new plug in for TTT is made i will re add the fog.

Glad they liked it; any other input from the players?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  305

They loved the dark theme as it was really nice to hide as a T and as an innocent as well. Loved the crates that you are able to disappear in as well. Only complaints I got was that the guns were all in one spot instead of spread about the map. Looking forward to playing it again :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

For now we will remove the fog.

It would be the fog as its overlaying the red circles unlike slender where its just darkness.

Once the new plug in for TTT is made i will re add the fog.

Is slender the underground map that plays in the dark? If yes, we could aim to copy that kind of darkness, since it had been my first intention to make it like that, I suspected the T circles would be problematic, since they always have been.

We'll try our best to fix that :)

Is slender the underground map that plays in the dark? If yes, we could aim to copy that kind of darkness, since it had been my first intention to make it like that, I suspected the T circles would be problematic, since they always have been.

We'll try our best to fix that :)

The skybox will need to be custom made with no "light"