? servers

? players online

ANNOUNCING - The Steam-Gamers Community Feedback Survey

• Content Count:  8754

cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fsteam-gamers.net%2Fforum%2Fimages%2Fsteamgamers%2Flogo.png

Hello everyone,

As part of our staff's goal of increasing communication and community involvement, we have come together to create a way to solicit feedback from all users across our various platforms. In order to make your voices heard, we are introducing the official SG Community Feedback Survey!

>> You can view the survey here

You will be required to sign in to fill out the form, however your email and personal information will not be recorded. This is done for the sake of discouraging spam.

The survey is broken into five key parts:

Section 1 - Servers

Section 2 - "Fun"

Section 3 - Staff and Transparency

Section 4 - Forums/Website

Section 5 - Community Direction

We encourage you and your friends to take the time to fill this out to the best of your ability - we are really looking forward to hearing your feedback! Most of the questions are optional but you can give us as much detail as you'd like.

This information will be used for the current (and future) staff teams to better target problem areas and opportunities for expanding SG's success and overall popularity. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please message me directly and I'd be happy to discuss.

We also encourage you to share this with your friends outside of the forums - players in our servers and users of our TS server are equally important in determining what we're doing right, as well as determining areas for improvement.

You'll start seeing server advertisements linking to the survey soon.

We will be including notes on our big takeaways from this survey every so often, including during our community meetings.

Again,

>> You can view the survey here

Thanks everyone!

• Like 37

• Content Count:  8754

Here are some statistics so far:

TOTAL RESPONSES: 48

CHARTS:

f5efd11d61.png

d295303e2e.png

d78b15def5.png

445c007b64.png

076daa0bf5.png

360f01de77.png

c5ac2442a7.png

Still working on amalgamating the actual responses, but that will come soon.

Please ask your friends on both the forums and servers to fill this out. 48 responses is really awesome so far, and hopefully we can get even more. Looking through the initial info, there is a LOT of useful feedback that I think can do a lot of good for the community. From me personally, thank you to each person who has submitted the survey so far.

• Like 14

Reply to Thread