? servers

? players online

Post your REAL knives!

• Content Count:  241

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17190[/ATTACH]

left to right, shitty chinese butterfly, benchmade with flytanium handles, cute shitty chinese switchblade, shadow dagger, benchmade 63, benchmade 52, legal carry knife, puncher stabber.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11501

I have a few, but some of my favs are the machete that I have, the tomahawk that I have, and this little guy...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17229[/ATTACH]

https://www.amazon.com/SOG-Spirit-Fixed-Blade-FS01N-CP/dp/B0017234ZS

The weight on it is superb and you can twist off the handle if you wanted to attach the spearhead to something longer.

I have one of those raptor claw knives as well, which is pretty dope. Someone made a joke about spinning it, which is actually pretty safe. I don't know if the design is somehow different on mine, but unless it flies off your finger, you're not gonna hit yourself. I'm not really into arbitrarily collecting them, I keep them on my person / in my car for protection or for some kidn of practical use - so I don't have a ton of them.

Oh yeah - I also definitely do not own a dope ass spring loaded knife, because that's illegal.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

I have a few, but some of my favs are the machete that I have, the tomahawk that I have, and this little guy...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17229[/ATTACH]

https://www.amazon.com/SOG-Spirit-Fixed-Blade-FS01N-CP/dp/B0017234ZS

The weight on it is superb and you can twist off the handle if you wanted to attach the spearhead to something longer.

I have one of those raptor claw knives as well, which is pretty dope. Someone made a joke about spinning it, which is actually pretty safe. I don't know if the design is somehow different on mine, but unless it flies off your finger, you're not gonna hit yourself. I'm not really into arbitrarily collecting them, I keep them on my person / in my car for protection or for some kidn of practical use - so I don't have a ton of them.

Oh yeah - I also definitely do not own a dope ass spring loaded knife, because that's illegal.

I have a similar looking knife

lBgH4ZV.jpg

• Like 11

Reply to Thread