? servers

? players online

Post your REAL knives!

• Content Count:  1583

Its the Grovemade knife. While all of their products are visually stunning (I have their belt, keychain, wallet, and knife), their knife does has some design flaws if you're interested in purchasing one. It does not lock, although I don't find it an issue as the blade has virtually no play. Secondly, and oddly, the tip rests slight on the handle when closed. The soft brass won't dull 440C blade steel, but I could see it being an issue on the titanium and steel handled models.

The Böker is sexy, but I always imagined they were bigger for some reason.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  122

Splitted up into 5 pictures so you guys could take a closer look at them :), I also have a few others and a few katanas elsewhere.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19588[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19592[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  361

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19593[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]19594[/ATTACH]

Here's a couple of pictures of my Spyderco Para 3. The blade steel is rather nice, even with my almost daily use at work it still retains its edge. I was a bit skeptical on the G-10 scales and satin combo at first as I originally was considering the blacked out model, but am quite satisfied with the knife after using it for a few months. The compression lock system is very satisfying to use and quite addictive if you're the type that likes to play with knives. I'd say my only issue with it is the surface of the blade can become quite dirty with regular usage as it isn't stainless steel.

Photo credit to @Gentoo

Edited by Watchman

• Content Count:  481

You really can’t get any better than this when it comes to a Karambit Knife!

There whole knife it titanium and it’s very heavy I must say, I absolutely love this thing and I’ve had it since I was 14, I can handle it very well after practicing for so long but I always have tape along the very sharp part of the knife just for safety precautions, I really don’t wanna take a trip to the ER, this thing is the real deal and took 3 months to arrive to my house.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21027[/ATTACH]

Reply to Thread