? servers

? players online

[Forums] Name/Tag glitch

• Content Count:  1051

I noticed this the first day the winter theme went on. The player name or Tag and rank is pushed to the right on your profile. As seen here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17181[/ATTACH]

It is only a minor thing, but I decided to point it out anyway just in case no one had noticed. I am pretty sure it is just a spacing problem with the new theme.

• Content Count:  8754

I noticed this the first day the winter theme went on. The player name or Tag and rank is pushed to the right on your profile. As seen here:

It is only a minor thing, but I decided to point it out anyway just in case no one had noticed. I am pretty sure it is just a spacing problem with the new theme.

You mean left? :turtle:

Thanks for pointing this out. It's because the default theme was changed recently but not this one.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3052

You mean left? :turtle:

Thanks for pointing this out. It's because the default theme was changed recently but not this one.

As Prez stated, each theme we have Default/Halloween/Xmas are all independent from one another, so fixes/changes made to one theme must be made to the others, Often times they are not :p

Dug around and found it and fixed both the center alignment and the online status symbol

Reply to Thread