? servers

? players online

MGT Suggestions

• Content Count:  1109

MGT Suggestion #2

Suggestion/Idea: CSS MG

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable):

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: it was so fun to experience what it was like on css sg before 2012 when csgo came out. We got to see so many old ass people, such as omarfire00, SG Paul, and a few HG's and LG's I don't really remember but they loved it. It was so cool to see all the old maps that weren't ported to csgo. I know we had one in Nov 2018 but god damn it was fun. It probably had more players than our CSGO MG for 70% of it being up.

just make this permanent tbh

• Like 2

• Content Count:  820

MGT Suggestion: Rust

Suggestion/Idea:We get a bunch of people on a high multiplier Rust server do raids, make an EPIC base, and have a fun time.

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable): NA

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: I recently got back into Rust when I got my SSD installed. I was intrigued by a video titled "world war rust" by zuckles and it looked like fun to just have a ton of people playing together with the same cause. It would make the game more easy and fun to have tons of people playing in the same clan. I know of a few servers we could do this on (Zeus 5x, Terra Rusticus) and have good time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

MGT Suggestion

Suggestion/Idea: GMOD Murder

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable): Just host a server lol

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: Fun gamemode, would be cool to have a server for a week. Plus if this were the June MGT (cough cough) it would be the start of Summer and get a lot of players I think. Also tons of people have GMOD, and it's cheap enough that someone (me, or someone else) could do a giveaway of a couple of copies.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  824

MGT Suggestion

Suggestion/Idea: kz

Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable): On my phone can’t rlly search

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: A lot of ppl want a kz server and since there currently aren’t enough ips to have a server, this would be a good way to meet the want of the ppl. I mean there was even a thread abt changing the surf rpg server to a kz server which a lot of ppl liked the idea of so I doubt that this would flop or be a waste of time setting up.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

MGT Suggestion

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: A lot of ppl want a kz server and since there currently aren’t enough ips to have a server, this would be a good way to meet the want of the ppl. I mean there was even a thread abt changing the surf rpg server to a kz server which a lot of ppl liked the idea of so I doubt that this would flop or be a waste of time setting up.

I agree with urpalerp completely. I myself am a big fan of KZ servers, and I know other members of the community are as well. Having this as a MGT could serve multiple purposes as well; along with being a fun server to come play on, it could also serve as a way to gauge interest of the community's opinion of a KZ server as a whole. Bya plowing people to have a KZ server to play on, it gives them a taste of what it is like and it would allow them to know whether they would play on this regularly, or whether its more of just a fun thing to do once a month, in which case it's good to have as a MGT.

• Content Count:  922

MGT Suggestion

i don't think the bds like the idea of changing a server lmao, but yeah i think this would a great idea to test how the KZ server (if there should be one) will be like in the near future.

• Content Count:  701

i don't think the bds like the idea of changing a server lmao, but yeah i think this would a great idea to test how the KZ server (if there should be one) will be like in the near future.

We would just use the MGT server as we have in the past. and we already got some MGT's lined up for the next month or two so it will be a little bit before we have this if we even do.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  550

MGT Suggestion

I agree with this. I know how many people have been wanting an SG kz server so I think this one will be really successful. This as an MGT could also serve as a sample of who would be playing and how many regs would play for if they actually implement a kz server in the future. I myself am down for this because I've been starting to enjoy kz and bhop recently so I would not mind this as the MGT.

• Content Count:  536

MGT Suggestion

Suggestion/Idea: HnS or Prophunt
Link to plugin/gamemode (if applicable): Prophunt: https://github.com/olavim/sm-PropHunt

Not sure about the HnS one.

Why do you think this would make a good MGT?: Pretty sure both of these were past MGTs and I think the HnS server was well received while it was around. Could be fun to do it again.
  • Like 2

Reply to Thread