? servers

? players online

TTT_Sinkingship_SG_V2

• Content Count:  913

It's finally here. You've heard me talking about it for a while, you probably thought I'd forgotten about it, and by god, half the time I wish i had done!

Comes in at around 151mb (Sorry MadDogg :), I cut it down from 200 just for you!)

2 whole new levels to the ship, including a cinema section, bar area, arcade, staff quarters, staff room, engineering, storage room and the Kitchen. In addition, the majority of the decks now have accomodation you can go into!

Look out for a lot more options for getting around and off the map as well! New elevator from the kitchens to the restaurant, 2 new T rooms, both feature on movement more than traps.

It also now has 2 extra escape routes on the side. All 3 routes are destructible. Place a c4 on them as a T, and watch as that whole section becomes destroyed and unusable to escape from. Tired of people camping the roof to escape? Blow it up! Any 2/3 can be destroyed each round by the T's.

But wait, theirs more! The map has been re-armed, and spawn changed to the roof. Now you are forced to go deeper into the ship to get a better gun. If your content with just a pistol or a shotgun, stay on the top decks, but the further down you go, and closer to the front, the better the guns :d

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202149757

Edit: Turns out I can't do file size correctly. V2 is dead. Long Live V3!

• Like 13
Edited by Bdcoll