? servers

? players online

What hard map do you want to do most?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What hard map do you want to do most?

• ze_bioshock_v6_2_csgo4
    • ze_grau_a01_10
    • ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1_csgo1
    • ze_diddle_v3

[ZE] Event - CLEAR!!!

• Content Count:  1061

logo.png

Welcome everyone!

I'm happy to announce another Zombie Escape event.

We're gonna try to tackle some more unbeaten maps from this list!

Maps

Saturday

Easy

ze_boredom_p

Medium

ze_shroomforest3_p

Hard

ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1_csgo1

ze_grau_a01_10

Impossible

ze_a_e_s_t_h_e_t_i_c_v1_1 :larry:

Maps

Sunday

Easy

ze_boredom_p

Medium

ze_l0v0l_a7_csgo4

Hard

ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1_csgo1

Impossible

ze_deadcore_c18

o9BgySv.gif

When

Saturday, November 11

1 PM EST

5 PM GMT

&

Sunday, November 12

4 PM EST

8 PM GMT

Objectives

Beat the maps!

Populate Populate POPULATE!

Continue testing the SG Store

^Rack up those credits with 3x points for the whole weekend!

Rules

1) No microphone or chat spamming. This is a try hard event, so we will be very strict with this rule.

2) No trolling or griefing commands/items.

3) Allow leaders to communicate and give clear instructions. Try not to talk over each other.

4) AFKs will be kicked by admins on the server if the server is full.

5) All other server rules still apply.

6) Admins have the final say. No exceptions.

Rewards

I'll randomly gift a couple of prizes ranging from store credits to Steam Items/Gift Cards.

^To be entered for the prizes, all you have to do is participate by being an active player in the event. (Spec counts too!)

Did I mention, 3x Store Points!!!

You'll get the opportunity to use your items from the SG Store.

As always, the most valuable reward of them all

A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT

!

HAVE FUN!!!!

q2JCB25.png?1

• Like 11
Edited by Crawfish
updated Maps for Sunday

Can ZE noooobs play -_-

Of course!

I hope many people who haven't played ZE a lot will want to join. I added in some easier/casual maps specifically for that reason. :)

The beginning of the event will serve as a nice warmup and give some of our newer ze players a chance to beat some maps before the ultimate tryhards swarm in.

I'd try to get there as early as possible so you can get the best experience. And invite your friends!

There's gonna be some pretty cool prizes tbh.

I've got a couple steam gift cards ready to send, so you could literally win some money in your steam wallet. :money:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1039

Can ZE noooobs play -_-

Oh I just recently made an extremely long guide to zombie escape if you ever feel like reading it. Looking at the maps (easy medium and serpentis) there isn't any minigame elements which requires a large amount of practice. It should be fairly doable provided you follow the group. The boss may take 1 or 2 rounds to get adjusted to but is fairly quick to learn.

Serpentis can be a challenge to newcomers but here are some quick things to be aware of:

• its is inspired by the mg map with the same name
  • On level 1 the lava is solid!!!! A lot of people (including myself) were not aware of this
  • The blades on level 2 do a shit ton of damage each, don't touch them or the center of the blade
  • Level 3: at the start you will be on this ring shaped platform. If a zombie falls off the platform, they will spawn anywhere on the ring shaped platform
  • Level 4: Stay on the stairs don't stray off even if it give you the option to
  • Level 5: under the bone head and your chances of survival go up.

Bioshock and grau I'm not too familiar with so I can't help you there

tldr; Crawfish's answer. (which is a yes)

• Like 4

• Content Count:  79

Can ZE noooobs play -_-

I don't see a rule anywhere that says "noobs" are not allowed to join.

Bioshock and grau I'm not too familiar with so I can't help you there

For Bioshock, honestly the only thing I can see that will be challenging is the "1999" stage, which is basically all 4 stages in one go minus the bossfights with an extra "5th" stage and a (Stupidly easy) bossfight in it. Other than that all 4 stages are mostly the same process of "run, defend, repeat, boss, final hold" except for the 3rd stage which has no boss.

As for the bosses:

Stage 1 - Strafe boss and is instakill on contact. Has 3 attacks which are a lunge attack where he lunges towards someone twice (duh), an attack where he drops a green grenade or something which sets you on fire if you get close to it and an attack where he stomps the ground which stops and slows everyone in their tracks for a very short time.

Stage 2 - Instakill on contact if you don't have kevlar, make sure you keep it topped off. He teleports on a random player (undodgeable as far as I know) and will do one of 2 things:

• Will have a big red circle around around him, if you don't get out of it in time curtains will drop on the edges of the circle, preventing you from escaping and you will die instantly.
  • Will do an earth attack thing that goes in a short straight line in the direction he's facing, not instant kill but will kill you VERY quickly if you don't get out of the way or don't have kevlar.

What's interesting is that this boss is (In my opinion) much harder than all the other bosses because he is really trim happy.

Stage 4 - Doesn't move and has 3 attacks.

When the arena is normal he will use his 2 attacks randomly a few times:

• A laser that comes from the front, simply jump to dodge it. It's not instakill but it will set you on fire and push you out of the arena into the zombies, if it doesn't kill you along the way.
  • A small red circle appears under a random player, avoid it otherwise you'll be set on fire.

Then, the arena turns into ice he will use his 3rd attack: A big blue circle will appear under a random player, the boss will then pop up with ice spikes. This is an opportunity to shoot him. Being in the circle when he pops up is instakill. The arena will then go back to normal and the cycle will repeat.

"1999" Stage - Hilariously enough, for a stage that is supposed to be the most difficult of all this is the easiest boss of all.

All he does is pick either the far right or far left and goes from one to the other randomly. Simply stay in the middle and go opposite from where he is while shooting him in the face.

• Like 3
Edited by Ph3onix

• Content Count:  1534

Last I remember of Bioshock it still doesn't feel polished as much as it could be, do we have the latest version? If we do end up playing that we would need a good leader as it's not intuitive at all.

Personally I'd like to tryhard Serpentis (now that it's finally working) it's fairly difficult and we've never beat it legitimately yet. Just got to buff Medusa slightly as she dies in under minute.

Here's a link to the pic of the randomizer I used to do this giveaway today.

I didn't tell anybody, but I ended up only choosing to enter players who had been in the server for over an hour. Dedication is rewarded people!!

So the winner is: Cartoonz

I'll get him his $20 steam gift card as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Come back tomorrow when I'll be giving away even more gift cards all throughout the event!!!

Edited by Black Rain
edited link because of IP...

Reply to Thread