? servers

? players online

Iphone x

• Content Count:  5063

RIP, just order the new iPhone. Hopefully ill have it in a few weeks.... I think this might be the first phone ever ill buy a case for, although i hate hiding the beautiful design of the device :/

Just got mine. Pretty sweet so far

My colleague keeps making fun of the fact that i bought a $1500 phone that cant handle low light what so ever. And the article he sent me kinda set me off. How would you say it handles low light, both front and back facing camera?

• Content Count:  1057

The Iphone X seems to be having a lot of issues with it. It was freezing up due to the cold weather so they had to release a new software to fix that. And some of their OED Screens are defective causing a green line to appear after viewing the same picture for a while.

Get a case and screen protector for sure!!!

• Content Count:  1385

And some of their OED Screens are defective causing a green line to appear after viewing the same picture for a while.
Sounds like a software issue if it's not there constantly really. They'll fix the bugs out.

The Iphone X seems to be having a lot of issues with it. It was freezing up due to the cold weather so they had to release a new software to fix that. And some of their OED Screens are defective causing a green line to appear after viewing the same picture for a while.

Get a case and screen protector for sure!!!

Most issues can be solved with an software update. Samsung also had issues with lines on their screens, but they fixed it. I just hope they continue to upgrade the camera software as its a joke compared to the pixel 2 :/

• Content Count:  1057

Most issues can be solved with an software update. Samsung also had issues with lines on their screens, but they fixed it. I just hope they continue to upgrade the camera software as its a joke compared to the pixel 2 :/

That's good, yeah lets hope for that. I got the phone coming next friday. Hit me up on steam, I still OWE you from a while back.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/staynTRUE/

• Content Count:  452

I have had zero issues/crashes with my X since getting it on the 3rd, since I'm running developer betas it's insanely impressive. Absolutely worth the $1200, I wish they would've incorporated a Touch ID sensor into the apple logo on the back though.

Reply to Thread