? servers

? players online

Iphone x

• Content Count:  4123

So... a Apple Engineers daughter posted a video of the iphonex at apple headquarters and he got fired since it's against the rules. Bu the video is amazing, Will be getting one.

• Content Count:  5063

As my Nexus 6P is dying on me im considering getting one. Mainly because i think iphones lasts longer than android phones does, so it could be an investment.

Although i think is insanely overpriced, i still feel like buying a iphone 8 would be a total waste as they are pretty much the same as all the other iphones.

Have anyone got the new iphone yet?

• Content Count:  5063

Man it sucks that the 256GB iphone x costs $1562 :cry: Yet another month where my wallet will be empty by the end of it!

Even worse is that no stores has this damn phone in stock, and the waiting lists are long.... :money:

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  3440

Mac Rumors among other sites report that the iPhone X isn't only the most expensive iPhone yet, but also the most fragile. Both front and back glass are very prone to easy breakage.

Good luck with this one, but I'm avoiding this phone all together.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

Friend of mine dropped it on accident, both sides shattered. Costs a bit more than €400 to fix the screen only.

The warranty doesn't cover broken screen (obviously), so he just paid nearly 2000 for a phone. [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread