? servers

? players online

JB Maps

• Content Count:  4441

Alright guys, I'm going to try and reverse my sins.

@Jake

I can see your argument about the old Razor and new Razor, and Legojail though I respectfully disagree as I think they're balanced/changed differently enough where keeping both versions of them is a good idea.

Speaking for Electric Razor...

The spawns in isolation, the way the fridge secret works, the percentage teleport to the vent to armory, placement of the mac-10 in relation to the teleport, soccer jump secret being more difficult to reach, door in soccer which tends to lead to CT camping, AWP window being completely transparent, way weapon spawns work in armory, glocks changed to usp, among tons of of other balancing differences is why players would like a choice between both. I personally enjoy both for different reasons, the old Razor is more of a challenge to rebel on for me while the new one is fun as some all out war clusterfuck. The room added to pool draws the rounds out far too long as well which in my opinion is a big reason why I will always choose the old vs. the new. Had the new Razor been some re texture with low impact changes I would agree with you, but as it stands now- I do not.

Speaking for Lego 2k17...

The color scheme is awful, it has a big ol' fuckin donger you can run around with, some of those games are completely fucked or almost encouraging people to abuse them. The map compared to old Lego is wide open in main-cell which in my opinion kills the entire feeling of the old map only to add a board game that we rarely ever play due to our servers set of rules. Our beloved Disco's music from the original map has completely been ripped from it, Zombie freeday room replaced with Colors, Maze replaced with Climb which causes issues with people being dickheads and pool has a Deathgame right in the middle of it which leads to tons of free killing.

I hope we can get the older versions of these maps back, not because of illogical nostalgia but because they're genuinely different in many ways. Thank you if you actually read all of that, I just want the maps back and repent for my sins. If you don't add them back I will fight you in Mortal Kombat.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  890

Alright guys, I'm going to try and reverse my sins.

@Jake

I can see your argument about the old Razor and new Razor, and Legojail though I respectfully disagree as I think they're balanced/changed differently enough where keeping both versions of them is a good idea.

Speaking for Electric Razor...

The spawns in isolation, the way the fridge secret works, the percentage teleport to the vent to armory, placement of the mac-10 in relation to the teleport, soccer jump secret being more difficult to reach, door in soccer which tends to lead to CT camping, AWP window being completely transparent, way weapon spawns work in armory, glocks changed to usp, among tons of of other balancing differences is why players would like a choice between both. I personally enjoy both for different reasons, the old Razor is more of a challenge to rebel on for me while the new one is fun as some all out war clusterfuck. The room added to pool draws the rounds out far too long as well which in my opinion is a big reason why I will always choose the old vs. the new. Had the new Razor been some re texture with low impact changes I would agree with you, but as it stands now- I do not.

Speaking for Lego 2k17...

The color scheme is awful, it has a big ol' fuckin donger you can run around with, some of those games are completely fucked or almost encouraging people to abuse them. The map compared to old Lego is wide open in main-cell which in my opinion kills the entire feeling of the old map only to add a board game that we rarely ever play due to our servers set of rules. Our beloved Disco's music from the original map has completely been ripped from it, Zombie freeday room replaced with Colors, Maze replaced with Climb which causes issues with people being dickheads and pool has a Deathgame right in the middle of it which leads to tons of free killing.

I hope we can get the older versions of these maps back, not because of illogical nostalgia but because they're genuinely different in many ways. Thank you if you actually read all of that, I just want the maps back and repent for my sins. If you don't add them back I will fight you in Mortal Kombat.

Its okay to be bi-polar.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread