? servers

? players online

PB Suggestions

• Content Count:  391

This would be a good update for when new people join and they may get mad at playing the same maps. We can change that sir!
They're talking about another menu. Not the nominate one.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  4441

Fixed the two maps that had multiples versions. The rest of the list should be fine unless i missed something.

Appreciate ya Jake! I think there might have been more than 2 duplicates but it's possible I'm completely wrong.

Just want to page @Nimmy to double check that the fixes you and others made weren't removed. Don't remember if they all had proper names and such.

• Content Count:  1083

After looking through the TTT maps I found 2 maps with 2 different versions on the server: Kribycity and Skyscraper

I guess a lot of the other versions got removed at some other point in time because I distinctly remember going through and seeing like 3-4 versions for a couple of the maps ¯\_(?)_/¯

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2001

@Jake we weren't talking about different versions of a map, we were talking about the same maps that were fixed up and left on the SourceMod list that aren't on the rotation anymore. Ya big dumb idiot.

@Nimmy pls fix

Oh woops I didn't read it :)

• Content Count:  5108

Sorry for bumping an old thread but would it be possible to remove one of the lego jails we have on the map nom list/rotation?

We have lego jail 2k17 and lego jail v8, however for some reason lego jail v8 is listed twice so therefore it's possible to play the same version of lego jail after the max amount of extends have been put through during the first session.

Reply to Thread