? servers

? players online

PB Suggestions

• Content Count:  217

Are you talking about like Electric Razor revamp, and the Lego jail 2k17. Because if you are I would agree to get rid of them. And also there is a second Electric Jail revamp, and all it adds is like different music in disco and secrets are stupidly hard to get in

• Content Count:  4441

Are you talking about like Electric Razor revamp, and the Lego jail 2k17. Because if you are I would agree to get rid of them. And also there is a second Electric Jail revamp, and all it adds is like different music in disco and secrets are stupidly hard to get in

No. I'm talking about versions of the exact same maps that are either fixes, broken or newer versions. Revamp and Lego2K17 are a whole different can of worms we already opened in another thread.

Yes... it is so annoying playing the same map over and over

No. I'm talking about versions of the exact same maps that are either fixes, broken or newer versions. Revamp and Lego2K17 are a whole different can of worms we already opened in another thread.

Relevant post. ^

These maps are listed on the SM menu, not to the general public.

I'm not sure if those other maps are needed for anything, but I agree it's a pain in the ass looking for map and choosing one that doesn't actually break the server when you're in the menu

Take my thank for being the only person to understand what I was talking about.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread