? servers

? players online

More Active Admins

• Content Count:  701

Also, as a side note if you do call admins (Which i'm guessing you do cause I get invites randomly) please pm it (message me with like "please come JB") rather than using the invite to game function. To be honest, I almost always ignore the "invite to game" messages. If someone messages me to get on though, I'll make an attempt at coming or try to find someone else to go.

There's no need to really further the point, most of us (if not all) did apply for the purpose to help out in this cause, we all know the frustrations of not having admins on at times. The best bet really is usually to demo it if no admins are available and make a player complaint. There's a lot of cases where people will stop being nuisances when admins come on and player complaints help teach these people to change as well.

• Content Count:  5055

Alright, here's what you have to do when there are people doing bad things on the server and there are no admins on the server atm:

• Call in an admin by posting on Chatbox.
  • Call in an admin through our Teamspeak server.
  • Call in an admin by adding them on Steam and then pming them the situation.
  • When above fails, get significant proof of the rulebreaker breaking the rules (screenshots and demos preferred) followed by posting a player complaint.

Do the things above correctly and there is a better chance of a posse of admins rushing in to keep the peace and/or the person getting punished. :thumb:

Also don't forget admins can't be on 24/7 on the servers but I'm sure we try our best.

^this

I have no idea why I still have this saved lol

• Content Count:  1469

Can we have more admins on? There has been times when 10 admins were on a single server and 0 admins when rule-breakers are on. Also, does the command !request even work? I've done it quite a few times in a game, and no admins has yet to respond.

you could use a shout box to contact a admin as well but the best way to get them rule breakers is just to record them yourself and make a complaint

• Content Count:  712

The !request command is to request a song on !radio. So when you say !request admin, you are requesting a song named admin. Also, most of the time if you call an admin, they will respond and come on unless they are away or busy from their computers. As bdcoll said it is volunteer work, it's not a job, because we don't get paid. If you ever need an admin message me on steam and I'll be sure to come help out :amuse:

oh shit i thought it was for requesting an admin. should we have a system like that though?

• Content Count:  1719

oh shit i thought it was for requesting an admin. should we have a system like that though?

Why bother creating a new system when you already have steam messages.

Also, how would that even work?

• Content Count:  1051

Can we have more admins on? There has been times when 10 admins were on a single server and 0 admins when rule-breakers are on. Also, does the command !request even work? I've done it quite a few times in a game, and no admins has yet to respond.

It's just one of those things you have to deal with... you can try to ask for one in shoutbox

Reply to Thread