? servers

? players online

No Giving Freedays In Small Areas

• Content Count:  74

I think you shouldn't be giving freedays in small areas because it delays the round for the ded and I have left before because of that, you have no fun and waiting for 3min with no action so I think it shouldn't be allowed, I think ur best server is JB so I think u guys should make it more exciting/fun.

• Content Count:  217

See thing is that its not our fault you get bored. Yes it will be considered delaying, But if they give a freeday then it wont be considered delaying plus what Halo said, you are more free and more space to do whatever you want.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Both arguments on this thread are frankly ridiculous. Let's say we remove the option to give freedays in Soccer, then the players just say "Go to Soccer". There is absolutely zero difference between those two orders except that one can be revoked & one cannot. If someone leaves you guys in soccer the entire round by giving a different order it's just as bad as them telling you to regularly go to soccer, they just worded it differently. The whole "freeday in blank and blank" started out as a joke but now people are doing it as if it's a real order which is something more to laugh at then be up in arms about. It's like people saying "bombrush", the dozens of kids who imitate Bubblez voice when he's not even online or the amount of times someone tells you to crouch walk somewhere.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2730

I hope this jogs your memory.

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76448

I'm assuming you're talking about people making you go somewhere, then 1 minute later them giving you a free day in the same place because people think that counts as changing the order and therefore not delaying. However, that's wrong so making a rule about this would just be a more specific reiteration of the delaying rule.

If you're talking about people just saying free day in iso or whatever, like @All Ts said, that's not delaying. It's just a rewording of go to this place.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread