? servers

? players online

Add a Rule for JB

• Content Count:  93

Hello everyone! Today I had some experience with another player about spamming skins. In Jailbreak you have the option to pick up a weapon and equip your own skin (On certain maps). But some playrs sir would spam the weapon so they take all the ak's up and its like spam central. Can we please not have a idiot who spams his vanilla ak's and make a rule for this sir? Thank you sir, and have a nice day sir!

• Content Count:  555

It's kind of an unspoken rule on JB. Admins really don't want you to spam skins because it lags the server. Especially if you were to take a nade a throw in on a huge pile of weapons it completely destroys everyone's fps.

• Content Count:  217

Can we please not have a idiot who spams his vanilla ak's and make a rule for this sir?

Technically it is a rule, I've seen some admins say or tell them "Please stop spamming your skins." In my opinion it doesn't bother me or possibly others that don't really care. I highly doubt this will become a rule Maybe it will, Maybe it wont. I don't know. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

• Content Count:  4441

It can crash the server in some instances which is why we ask them to stop. I wouldn't take issue with a rule but most of the time the person stops when told to do and it's pretty far & in-between so it isn't a big ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1051

It can crash the server in some instances which is why we ask them to stop. I wouldn't take issue with a rule but most of the time the person stops when told to do and it's pretty far & in-between so it isn't a big ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen this happen but can see why it would... Also your main reason for adding this rule should not be because you want to use your skin, while yes it is nice. But it shouldn't be the reason you are playing JB. Anyways I do agree with adding this rule if it lags the server out when you "skin spam".

Reply to Thread