? servers

? players online

Off-topic RQOTD Sub-Forum

• Content Count:  1083

Now the question I am posing. Is this primarily so you can look at older threads? If so, I'd be more for adding what's called a prefix to those threads and if you click just the prefix it will automatically grab all the threads with that prefix.

I'm not entirely wanting to add another subforum for what essentially are one type of threads. Other subforums have other topics (outside birthday, and that is done for other reasons).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well that is certainly one of the reasons, but I also feel it would clean up the off-topic section where the other threads are getting drowned out while keeping all of the relevant threads together. Also, while it may be only one type of thread it easily covers entirely different topics every single day. Personally, I would prefer a sub-forum but honestly I would completely understand whatever decision you make. What would the rest of you guys prefer out of curiosity?

Side note: I HAD NO IDEA YOU COULD ACTUALLY CLICK THE PREFIXES TO TAKE YOU TO ALL OF THOSE THREADS LOL

yeah i agree how about spam central?

Imo the random questions don't belong in spam central. There is actual valuable interaction and (usually) serious discussions whereas spam central are usually meme threads with low view counts compared to these threads that can easily break 3, 4, even 5 times as many views and replies. One last thing -- this might just be me but I look forward to seeing the random questions at the bottom of the page with the last 20 active threads. I think putting them in spam central would reduce overall interaction greatly and certainly kill the thread type, preventing a small (but still present) amount of people from coming to the forums everyday and working their way into the community slowly.

• Like 1
Edited by FLuiD

• Content Count:  11501

@Liam Brown @SpikedRocker

Is it possible for us to create like 50 pre-set RQotD where it automatically create threads at 1200am each day? I don't think it is off the top of my head, but not sure if you guys know of a way to make that happen. It's complicated but I think it would be a neat thing to have for the community.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread