? servers

? players online

Off-topic RQOTD Sub-Forum

• Content Count:  1083

Seeing as how the new Random Questions of the Day have become extremely popular, I figured maybe we should create a new sub-forum like the birthday & food and fitness sub-forums. This would clear up the off-topic section and make it a lot easier to find each one -- just a quick little idea I had

• Like 10
Edited by FLuiD

• Content Count:  11723

Seeing as how the new Random Questions of the Day have become extremely popular, I figured maybe we should create a new sub-forum like the birthday & food and fitness sub-forums. This would clear up the off-topic section and make it a lot easier to find each one -- just a quick little idea I had

I'm surprised we never thought of this before.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Now the question I am posing. Is this primarily so you can look at older threads? If so, I'd be more for adding what's called a prefix to those threads and if you click just the prefix it will automatically grab all the threads with that prefix.

I'm not entirely wanting to add another subforum for what essentially are one type of threads. Other subforums have other topics (outside birthday, and that is done for other reasons).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread