? servers

? players online

LR

• Content Count:  217

I personally hate this rule. Cause technically you could just say the LR rule at the start of the round. I'd say at least make a rule that once you accept the LR just say the rules right away and you can't say any rules mid LR (even though people try to do it and it doesn't work) but I honestly don't like this rule :/

• Content Count:  305

I personally hate this rule. Cause technically you could just say the LR rule at the start of the round. I'd say at least make a rule that once you accept the LR just say the rules right away and you can't say any rules mid LR (even though people try to do it and it doesn't work) but I honestly don't like this rule :/

I agree to this to some extent. The reason why you have to give the rules before is because when a CT accepts the last request, they are not only accepting the LR itself but are accepting the rules of said LR.

To sum this up, before selecting which CT you would like to do the LR with, state your rules, and if they accept the LR, they also are accepting the rules in which they have to follow. However, most regulars on the server won't be a Nazi about this rule, so you have to get a feeling for who the douche bags are and who the chill guys are.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

I personally hate this rule. Cause technically you could just say the LR rule at the start of the round./

If someones states the rules of the LR they don't even have yet at the beginning of the round then they expect CT's to remember it 2-3 minutes later they're/you're fucking ridiculous if they think we're going to care as admins, we will have 0% sympathy for you.

Besides that I don't think it explicitly says anything like "before the LR" in the rules pointing to that it can be anytime in the round, it does however say the CT HAS to agree with it so even for dumbasses who would try that (which I have never ever seen), it would be useless to try.

Edited by All Ts
added

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.