? servers

? players online

Ratio

• Content Count:  712

Since admins like the ratio 1:2, I have a question for you. If your on JB early in the day, and there's only 5 people, how would you split the 5? Sometimes when theres 1 CT and 4 T's, it's a bit too easy for the T's, but when a person switches so the ratio is 2:3, some people yell at that person ''nice stack, etc''. Which CT:T ratio would be ideal for this situation?

• Content Count:  555

1 CTs to 4 Ts is always fine, so is 2 CTs for 3 Ts. For example, if you are on razor (which is heavily t sided) with 5 people on, I don't see any issue with a t switching over because a CT is continuously getting destroyed by the Ts because of the lack of help. I don't really think someone who says "nice stack" when someone switches in that situation should be comfortable saying they are familiar with the rules.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1083

i would probably go 1:4 in that situation since it should be fairly easy to manage that but in truth it's not really a big deal with only 5 players, as long as you guys are having fun. I usually like to just mess around when there's almost no one on PB

Edited by FLuiD

• Content Count:  4441

Ratio fluctuates based on map, players, etc.. admins aren't supposed to enforce a literal 1:2 ratio constantly but keep it somewhere close as to keep the server fun. Early in the day it's perfectly okay if the ratio is a bit fucked up as long as it's still fun.

At the end of the day rules are there to supplement the servers, they aren't supposed to be used so the admins or players can flex their e-peen all over people. If an admin is being a cunt and enforcing a 1:2 ratio constantly you can simply report them via admin complaint or better yet just straight to one of the higher ups. Generally most of our PB administrators understand how the rules work but sometimes mistakes happen from people who aren't too active around the server which is understandable- the rules on PB can get to be a little much compared to all the other servers.

• Content Count:  305

Ratio fluctuates based on map, players, etc.. admins aren't supposed to enforce a literal 1:2 ratio constantly but keep it somewhere close as to keep the server fun.

To add onto this, there are some maps, like vip and the razor maps, for example that are heavily T sided. Generally if I would see something like 12:18 or 13:18, I would leave it simply because the T's end up winning, especially when @Casual and @All Ts are on. The CT's benefit with more help and the T's benefit with more kills :)

• Content Count:  5377

Ratio fluctuates based on map, players, etc.. admins aren't supposed to enforce a literal 1:2 ratio constantly but keep it somewhere close as to keep the server fun. Early in the day it's perfectly okay if the ratio is a bit fucked up as long as it's still fun.

At the end of the day rules are there to supplement the servers, they aren't supposed to be used so the admins or players can flex their e-peen all over people. If an admin is being a cunt and enforcing a 1:2 ratio constantly you can simply report them via admin complaint or better yet just straight to one of the higher ups. Generally most of our PB administrators understand how the rules work but sometimes mistakes happen from people who aren't too active around the server which is understandable- the rules on PB can get to be a little much compared to all the other servers.

I agree with most of this with the exception of reporting admins for doing their duties.

• Content Count:  4441

I agree with most of this with the exception of reporting admins for doing their duties.

How is reporting an admin for enforcing a ratio they shouldn't be enforcing and flexing their e-peen doing their duties? Lol

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.