? servers

? players online

Arizon Weeb Room

• Content Count:  555

Just wondering if that is considered a vent? You have to break it and then drop down into a room where you can play music. There was some controversy today with it being kos or not.

Edited by Casual
Arizona*

• Content Count:  1083

It's a vent AND it's a secret where ts can hide until the ct's pass so they can get into armory or get a knife kill -- definitely KOS, however if ct's want to have a little fun and see how many people they can fit in there, I don't see why it has to be a big deal just to mess around a little bit. There are constant gray areas that people can't seem to understand: not everything has to be another rule all the kids can scream at each other over, just use some common sense.

Edited by FLuiD

• Content Count:  5674

Never seen anyone ever question whether that's KOS or not. It's always been a place we've sent the Ts just like we send them to pool. I don't know if a certain rule automatically makes it KOS, but if there isn't and you individually classify it, it shouldn't be KOS. It doesn't lead anywhere and there isn't weapons.

• Content Count:  11723

It's a vent AND it's a secret where ts can hide until the ct's pass so they can get into armory or get a knife kill -- definitely KOS, however if ct's want to have a little fun and see how many people they can fit in there, I don't see why it has to be a big deal just to mess around a little bit. There are constant gray areas that people can't seem to understand: not everything has to be another rule all the kids can scream at each other over, just use some common sense.

Like; I'm alright with seeing CT's allowing it: However, Any CT can kill them for going into it.

Thats the killjoy in it all.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  712

well, it's very confusing. some players don't know about vents. when a vent is broken and a t goes in the ct will kill him, but if the vent is already broken newer players might assume it was there to begin with, and not be aware that its a vent

• Content Count:  5674

Can we please revisit this and get a final decision by an AO? @shoiep @delirium

So many people seem to still be 50/50 on this while I feel this is really simple. The vent doesn't lead anywhere nor does it have a weapon/teleport. The vent is also clearly meant to be found. This is my opinion, but can we get a final decision so I can give people a definitive answer from now on?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.