? servers

? players online

Pool Secret (Electric)

• Content Count:  712

Theres a secret in pool on the maps electric and electric revamp, which leads you to a catwalk and into the armoury. The place closest to pool, almost like a room. I was wondering, is that part KOS? Because, there are 3 ways to get there ; through the invisible wall, from a catwalk and in the teleport secret. But it's also possible for a lot of T's to boost each other inside. Is that place KOS or not? (I don't want to be shooting someone inside and them complaining that it was freekill afterwards)

*Edit, also when a CT opens the door, T's can also sneak through

• Content Count:  890

I have always killed anyone who has gone into there, yes it is possible to boost in there but that very unlikely and if the order is pool be in water and they are in there that blatant disobey anyway, so I usually kill anyone that is in there.

• Like 1
Edited by Halo

• Content Count:  712

I have always killed anyone who has gone into there, yes it is possible to boost in there but that very unlikely and if the order is pool be in water and they are in there that blatant disobey anyway, so I usually kill anyone that is in there.

OK, thanks for letting me know

• Content Count:  890

I would kos the whole room and the ramp is connected all the way to the armoury catwalk making it kos imo.

But that's like saying since you're in main cell you're KOS because of the ladder that connects up to that same catwalk, no where in the rules does it say that a room connecting to a KOS area is KOS, so technically they could have boosted up it and they would not be KOS as long as they are not on the ramp.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.