? servers

? players online

Pumpkin Carving Contest - October's Monthly Art Contest

• Content Count:  3998

halloweenlogo.gif

Hey all,

For October's monthly art contest, we'll be doing something a little different. Rather than have you guys come on and create a Halloween related image, we thought it would be fun to bring back one of our older Halloween traditions, a pumpkin carving contest!

Your carving can be related to anything - whether you want to make a special SG one, a gaming related one, or the traditional jack-o-lantern. The only requirement (other than that you actually carve something into your pumpkin, of course) is that you must take a photo of your carving with a piece of paper with your username written on it, as this will be the best way to validate that you actually created your submission.

The prizes are as follows:

First place:

- 20,000 store credits

- AWP | Man-o'-war (Field Tested)

- Monthly Art Contest Winner award: artist.png

Second place:

- M4A1-S | Cyrex (Battle Scarred)

- 10,000 store credits

Third place:

- AK-47 | Orbit Mk01 (Field Tested)

- 5,000 store credits

However, unlike how we normally handle voting with traditional monthly art contests, this one will feature a panel of judges in addition to the public vote. Our three judges will be @Black Rain, @Prez, and @LampShade. After the public vote closes, the results will be sent to them for their opinions/approval, and winners will be announced shortly afterwards. Feel free to try to charm them over, I know at least one of them can be won over pretty easily. :ayyshoiep:

Because I'm sure that some of you won't be carving your pumpkins until Halloween Day, the deadline to enter will be at the end of the day, on October 31st. The poll will be put up the day after.

All submissions should be posted below, in this thread.

Feel free to spread the word of this to your friends on the servers, everyone is welcome to enter. Good luck everyone!

• Like 22

• Content Count:  1667

Can we get a picture of it in the dark with a candle inside? :O

Shitttttt took the pick on Saturday it was for my little brother for a pumpkin festival thing, he brought it there for a free admission. I'm not sure if he took it back home though I'll see when I go back home today from school. Keep y'all updated

• Content Count:  93

Made this a couple weeks ago at Soggypancakes house, It's still on his front porch, we used a good amount of gasoiline and it burned for over an hour, we also put it out with beer so I'm not sure It looks the same anymore, But I can take a pic with my username next to it if there are any concerns that I didnt carve this. I can proove that this is mine if needed.

sy2r2d.jpg

33vdbnl.jpg

• Like 8
Edited by Heckin sick of bein good

Reply to Thread