? servers

? players online

Accidental Warning Shots

• Content Count:  712

Just asking, when a CT is giving orders and a T is slightly disobeying, the CT intends to give a warning shot but since that T is moving arround, you accidentaly headshot that T. You still have to slay, yes?

• Content Count:  4441

You never have to slay, but in almost all situations apologizing is a generally courteous thing to do.

If it's an honest accident it's not like we're going to care, if it's happening on a daily basis then we're going to start giving a shit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

You never have to slay, but in almost all situations apologizing is a generally courteous thing to do.

If it's an honest accident it's not like we're going to care, if it's happening on a daily basis then we're going to start giving a shit.

^

Honestly, admins aren't some cold hearted creatures. If we see an actual accidental rdm or freekill and you actually apologize and didn't mean any harm then there really is no point in actually slaying. In this case specifically since its on jb without any admins, its bound to happen where people do get freekilled when a T is moving, its happened to myself and most likely everyone else but just make sure you apologize at the least.

• Content Count:  160

couldn't count how many times i've said "go to pool no diving boards" and somebody goes on the diving board and i give them a haircut by accident. I just apologize and move on, cause in the end if they weren't disobeying it wouldn't have been a problem.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.