? servers

? players online

Undertale Secrets

• Content Count:  217

I have already discussed this with @LampShade but do you guys know how you can get the floating secret with the hearts. They were making me drop it and they started warning shotting me. So at the end lamp said that it wasnt any harm to them. So technically are they freeshooting?

Thnak you for your response

• Content Count:  391

Even tho its not of any harm to them I'm almost 100% sure they can tell you to drop the c4 that gives you the floating buff. So its not considered a "freeshot" but the CTs would have to be massive dicks to tell you to drop it in the first place.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11501

I'm confused...

CT's tell prisoners to do things

General list of things that CT's cannot tell prisoners to do, such as making them kill themselves or trick them into being killed

T's get shot / killed if they do not listen

-------------

I don't get what is even debatable lol. It matters "if it does no harm" because you're told not to do it. If you don't like to play a gamemode where you're being told what to do, then don't play prison break on T side. No, that's not remotely a free kill.

@LampShade because you're an AO people will take what you say as law and create threads like this. You need to be extremely sure that what you tell someone is an actual rule lol, unless you're prefacing it with 'I'm not 100% sure' or something of the sort. AFAIK this is not a rule.

• Like 1
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  217

@Caution i wasn't sure, i worded it completely wrong what i meant to say is that i thought i heard something like this from lamp, at the time i asked him there were multiple people on the Teamspeak so i could be completely wrong from what i have heard. So yeah Thank you guys for the responss.

Edited by Brian

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.