? servers

? players online

Extra Life 2017: November 4th

• Content Count:  6242

ExtraLife_blue.png

It's that time of the year again!

Last year we raised just over $400 for Children's Hospitals! This year we are going even bigger! Our goal is $1000.

This year we are going to do things slightly differently. No sign-ups or schedules. People who want to play will need to show up and show up early! Remember that most of the games we play have limited player slots and they'll fill up fast.

So with us not doing sign-ups or schedules how will this all work? Pretty much I'll be playing whatever at whenever with whomever! Below is a list of games that I'll be prepared to play!

• Rocket League
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
  • Jackbox Games
  • Uno
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes!
  • Maybe some more to come!

And the following Tabletop Simulator Games:

• Hero Quest (brand new version built by me)
  • Munchin
  • Zombicide
  • Sheriff of Nottingham
  • Ultimate Monopoly
  • Spyfall
  • Arkham Horror
  • Betrayal at House on Haunted Hill
  • Settlers of Catan
  • Subterra
  • Texas Hold 'em
  • The Resistance
  • Elder Sign
  • Gloom
  • Dixit
  • Secret Hitler
  • Wits and Wagers
  • Castle Panic
  • Zombie Dice
  • Get Bit

Note: For those that play Tabletop Simulator with us, if you are an ass and I have to kick you out; I'll ban you out of TeamSpeak as well, so don't be an ass.

So the big event is November 4th beginning at 8 a.m. ET. I'll be doing some smaller events to do dry runs on some of these tabletop games to get people familiar with them. I'll record some videos of us playing the game so if you want to see if you want to play with us I'll link them on here.

If you have some ideas of some other games let me know. I may even do a night time play of Alien Isolation or Outlast (I'm not even looking forward to it). For the most part, I want to play MP games with many people. Its better to have people playing than watching the stream.

For those who don't have my twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sgspikedrocker (its also in the icon in my postbit to the left)

To donate: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=250206 We have raised $150 so far of our $1000 goal so got quite a ways to go still!

Thanks to all for the help, support and encouragement! Let's make a difference in kid's lives!

• Like 23
Edited by SpikedRocker

I also have signed up to participate in Rooster Teeth's Community Stream which will run concurrent with this one anyway. Last year we were a backup for them, so hopefully this year they'll promote us up. I'll probably find out details in 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Jackbox 4 comes out next week so we'll definitely play that. It has new games to it and a new version of fibbage.

Also there are several videos on the tabletop games so you can learn rules and see it played. We'll probably play quite a few of these so I'd check these out and get familiar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Edited by SpikedRocker

I have started adding an experience system to hero quest, for those who've seen us play it before it should add some fun bits to the game and help the players early on.

I've also been adding more tabletop games to add variety.

Tabletop Simulator should go on sale again before this event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread