? servers

? players online

Freekiller Freeday

• Content Count:  712

Whenever theres a mass freekill going on, most T's shout "Freekiller Freeday". But sometimes the other CT's kill the T's for rebelling because they run off while theres a freekiller. I think that CT's should give the T's a freeday because if someone is freekilling, the other CT's are basically letting the other T's die.

• Content Count:  1420

Freekiller freedays are one of the dumbest things to do when someone is freekilling and you want them banned. All this does is cause more chaos which makes it harder to report the player, or if an admin is on, handle the situation. I'd advise giving very clean cut orders and making it very clear to everyone what they are, and if someone freekills it should be very easy to see that the Ts aren't rebelling and they are freekills. If you are just spewing order left and right while everyone is screaming freekiller there might not be actual good proof that a player is actually breaking rules because of the massive shit show you just caused.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  2238

Freekiller freedays are one of the dumbest things to do when someone is freekilling and you want them banned. All this does is cause more chaos which makes it harder to report the player, or if an admin is on, handle the situation. I'd advise giving very clean cut orders and making it very clear to everyone what they are, and if someone freekills it should be very easy to see that the Ts aren't rebelling and they are freekills. If you are just spewing order left and right while everyone is screaming freekiller there might not be actual good proof that a player is actually breaking rules because of the massive shit show you just caused.

All of the this. But @Nimmy you should know that logic like this comes nowhere near the PB server.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Pretty much what @Nimmy Nims said.

If an admin is on don't do this. If an admin isn't on and you know someone is/has made a complaint and/or is seeking admins I don't mind too much if it lets people have fun. My issue with it is that it always pours over into people blocking, team-killing, gunplanting, giving freedays as the solution to if they think ANYONE has freekilled. The amount of free days I've seen given by kids who are asshurt some guy on CT headshot one person by complete accident is fucking hilarious. There have been times where myself personally have murdered a CT, got killed- then was given a free day the next round for being freekilled.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.