? servers

? players online

ba_jail_umbrella Error

• Content Count:  5108

There's currently an issue with the current version of ba_jail_umbrella and it is due to a recent CS:GO update. If you try to load into the map, your game will crash and you will receive this error:

dt9m0pM.jpg

According to the map's creator, the only way to fix it is to update to the map's newest version. I found this information by viewing the map's workshop page.

IMPORTANT concerning "Fatal error loading pixel shader lightmappedgeneric_ps30":

If you are a player having this error, contact the server's admin to update the map to this new version.

Explanations: Because of the valve's update from the 12 september 2017, this bug appeared on all versions of ba_jail_umbrella. I updated this one so it works again but the old ones will keep the bug unless you manage to change the floor texture of the infirmary. For more informations, just contact me.

I received a steam message from @Holy_RHINO56 about the issue and while I am not sure if this affects only certain players or everyone in general, I felt this was needed to be brought to light. I am going to tag @Jake @Nimmy @Delirium so they are aware of this thread.

Edited by eXtr3m3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.