? servers

? players online

Disobeying yet still feigning innocence/spamming freeshot/freekill

• Content Count:  15

One thing that’s really annoying to deal with as a CT is when a T will disobey/go into an ambiguous area, then when you warning shot them they feign ignorance/ask why are you shooting them as if they don’t know anything. Just today, I was in a match with Casual, I was CT, we were on electric razor. The order was free day no past 1st cell, but casual claimed he never heard it. Several T’s had already rebelled so I was already on edge, when he ran up and jumped to the fountain with the pistol on it, and obvious secret area and he was obviously gonna use it to rebel. I warning shot him a couple times (I should of just tapped instead of spraying, and I apologize for that), I did my job, I didn’t kill him, I did nothing wrong. But he falsely claimed innocence and played the victim when he couldn’t massacre us and rebel as he always does (he is a god), and when I told him why he was wrong he called me a retard and said I knew nothing. Dog was on as well and he didn’t see anything wrong, but casual still played victim. Many t’s will do this, casual and rick Sanchez the most. They will try to rebel and when are shot play innocent and say they did nothing. It’s so frustrating and trollish. I don’t want to name or shame and my opinion is probably unpopular, but this is an issue when t’s will falsely claim a CT free shot them or will say they don’t know where something is when they obviously do.

• Content Count:  1083

One thing that’s really annoying to deal with as a CT is when a T will disobey/go into an ambiguous area, then when you warning shot them they feign ignorance/ask why are you shooting them as if they don’t know anything. Just today, I was in a match with Casual, I was CT, we were on electric razor. The order was free day no past 1st cell, but casual claimed he never heard it. Several T’s had already rebelled so I was already on edge, when he ran up and jumped to the fountain with the pistol on it, and obvious secret area and he was obviously gonna use it to rebel. I warning shot him a couple times (I should of just tapped instead of spraying, and I apologize for that), I did my job, I didn’t kill him, I did nothing wrong. But he falsely claimed innocence and played the victim when he couldn’t massacre us and rebel as he always does (he is a god), and when I told him why he was wrong he called me a retard and said I knew nothing. Dog was on as well and he didn’t see anything wrong, but casual still played victim. Many t’s will do this, casual and rick Sanchez the most. They will try to rebel and when are shot play innocent and say they did nothing. It’s so frustrating and trollish. I don’t want to name or shame and my opinion is probably unpopular, but this is an issue when t’s will falsely claim a CT free shot them or will say they don’t know where something is when they obviously do.

This isn't an issue at all. A massive part of PB is rebelling/killing rebellers. Of course they are going to act oblivious because they don't want to die, they're role playing--It is a role play server after all

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4441

As someone who's pioneered this with my retarded voice & does this constantly to make the CT's hesitate to kill me I don't understand your position at all- do you want us to help you kill us? What do you want these admins to do? If they're punishing you falsely due to these Ts doing their purpose in the role (rebelling) then report them but other then that I don't even understand what you want us to do.

If you have a legitimate solution to a legitimate problem feel free to post it, but rageposting cause someone is massacring your team by being smarter is not an excuse for these posts that all of our regulars seem to make when they get slightly angry.

• Content Count:  1057

i do see what he's saying. It's stupid when Prisoners do that when they know they are rebelling and act as if you're free killing or some shit. It's just transformed into this unfortunately. Back in the day, people would actually have the decency to admit that they were rebelling. Now, even when they rebel, they try to lie about it and get Ct's slayed for it. That is part of the reason why admins can't take a players word for anything. We have to see it visually with our own eyes because players lie 24/7.

@Jewpiter - legend.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.