? servers

? players online

Halloween Event Ideas

• Content Count:  1534

I think it would be nice if we had a week long Halloween event from say the 24th to 31st of October.

Here are some of my ideas:

• All servers having exclusive "Halloween" player models unlocked for all players
  • Grenades become pumpkins
  • upon joining server / round sounds (?)
  • or maybe just prop hunt with spooky maps on MG on the 31st
  • Community wide forum event of some kind that gives you a forum badge (?)
  • SG members stream spooky games on Twitch

If you have any ideas of your own please list them here or let me know what you think :)

• Like 8

• Content Count:  305

This sounds like a really good twist for the servers. The only thing I can see being an issue is the extra download time for newer models, but if it only lasts a month it shouldn't be too bad.

• Content Count:  5055

One of the ideas that I wanted to do for Halloween/October (and Christmas/December as well) for ZE while I was AO was basically change every single player model on the server for about a month to reflect the current holiday. For example, adding humans models like this and this and this and this as well as zombie models like this and this for subscribers, VIPs, skillbot perk models, etc during the month of October. Then for December I would change all the models to something else entirely for example this and this for the entire month of December.

As for map events, I was thinking of doing ze maps that fit the current holiday so for Halloween we would do super spooky maps like ze_halloween and then for the winter holidays we'd do an event for ze_christmas or ze_santassination.

Oh and also changing the forums and Teamspeak on how they look to reflect the different holidays is something we've done in the past as well.

If anything, all the higher ups should collaborate to add like one unified single Halloween model to all the servers and then they can individually decide if they want to add any more Halloween type models/ideas to their servers or not.

• Like 3
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1534

One of the ideas that I wanted to do for Halloween/October (and Christmas/December as well) for ZE while I was AO was basically change every single player model on the server for about a month to reflect the current holiday. For example, adding humans models like this and this and this and this as well as zombie models like this and this for subscribers, VIPs, skillbot perk models, etc during the month of October. Then for December I would change all the models to something else entirely for example this and this for the entire month of December.

As for map events, I was thinking of doing ze maps that fit the current holiday so for Halloween we would do super spooky maps like ze_halloween and then for the winter holidays we'd do an event for ze_christmas or ze_santassination.

Oh and also changing the forums and Teamspeak on how they look to reflect the different holidays is something we've done in the past as well.

If anything, all the higher ups should collaborate to add like one unified single Halloween model to all the servers and then they can individually decide if they want to add any more Halloween type models/ideas to their servers or not.

Agree with everything but http://www.andi67.bplaced.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342 should be the default player model for Halloween

• Content Count:  5055

Agree with everything but http://www.andi67.bplaced.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342 should be the default player model for Halloween

I agree as well. I was just giving out random models as examples but the basic idea was to replace all the current models on the server to something that's more "Halloween-ish"

Reply to Thread