? servers

? players online

Types of people on JailBreak

• Content Count:  192

In my 2 years on JB, let me tell you THE TYPES OF PEOPLE ON JB

Make sure to share what "type" of person on JB you are so i can read them when I'm bored!

The TriggerHappy

Here we have that one kid that is extremely trigger happy. He will shoot at you for breathing. He will shoot at you for the slightest mistake that a normal person will let go. Let the man catch you moving 10 extra degrees more than you were supposed to and he will spray you down faster than a teen busts a nut.

Next up we have the toxic kids

Next up we have the toxic little kids, they will shit talk you for anything. They are so happy to use their little new "roasts" they learned at school today. Not to mention they use their mic often. OHHHHHH do they use their mic. they'll hit you with that good good.

"your mom is fat"

"suck my dick"

"make me bitch"

Last but not least we have the "Too Serious Guy"

You know you been in a situation where you're the last few CTs and you hear that one guy say some gay shit like

"Send back up we got a runner"

"Send all forces"

"The subject is wanted for a felony"

But we were all kids once, And the best thing is we all have to deal with these types of people like we were dealt with at once, Remember to have fun and fool around with your friends. JB is all about having fun AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW RULES REEEEEEE

• Like 6

• Content Count:  192

thank u very much

I would describe you as the "Troll"

You troll so much, you mess with the normies on JB and you don't get killed immediately because they know you're an admin Lmao, Been there done that but i love when you take the stairs and jump to the armoury and go in it on that lego map, its so amusing to watch. *its on his yt*

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.