? servers

? players online

The simon says referred to as Command

• Content Count:  217

So I am making this post because I always get complaints on the way I do the simon says referred to as command

And I see others doing it wrong. And because it's best to have it here so people can have a reference point.

So I just want to make this clear.

@Delirium said that you must specify what your new name is. "Simon says he is now referred to as god and ONLY god"

"God says jump" if they don't jump they are dead. So just to COMPLETELY clarify. Am I doing this correct or wrong?

• Content Count:  605

I have always found this to be fine, and have found it an interesting twist on simon says.

The only issue I have noticed, is some CTs who use this trick, say it SO fast that anyone who is new to it won't know what the hell they just said. So as long as it's said clearly, I see no issue.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

I have always found this to be fine, and have found it an interesting twist on simon says.

The only issue I have noticed, is some CTs who use this trick, say it SO fast that anyone who is new to it won't know what the hell they just said. So as long as it's said clearly, I see no issue.

My thoughts.

• Content Count:  305

This took the words out of my mouth.

Also if you think they are new, throwing in a "Simon says that we are now playing God says" in front might help so they can pick up on it a bit easier.

• Content Count:  11501

Trying to manage the way people play Simon Says is dumb and I am adamantly against it. It is by FAR the biggest clusterfuck because everyone adds their own twist, which may or may not be 'legal'. It's completely and entirely semantical - I could argue that it's possible to kill anyone who plays Simon Says simply by being a douche with the way you word things.

On the flip side - if only Simon can declare himself as Simon, but in order to declare himself as Simon he has to already be Simon...is he ever really Simon? It's an endless paradox. Simon Says should be left the fuck alone (in 99% of situations) and allowed to be played however the CT wants to do it because the T's agree to it beforehand. It's not a 'reasonable order' because it's a death game lol - to which T's all have to agree to.

id recommend AO's staying out of Simon Says - I am absolutely positive that it is a can of worms you do not want to open.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Trying to manage the way people play Simon Says is dumb and I am adamantly against it. It is by FAR the biggest clusterfuck because everyone adds their own twist, which may or may not be 'legal'. It's completely and entirely semantical - I could argue that it's possible to kill anyone who plays Simon Says simply by being a douche with the way you word things.

On the flip side - if only Simon can declare himself as Simon, but in order to declare himself as Simon he has to already be Simon...is he ever really Simon? It's an endless paradox. Simon Says should be left the fuck alone (in 99% of situations) and allowed to be played however the CT wants to do it because the T's agree to it beforehand. It's not a 'reasonable order' because it's a death game lol - to which T's all have to agree to.

id recommend AO's staying out of Simon Says - I am absolutely positive that it is a can of worms you do not want to open.

You win, have a freeday.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.