? servers

? players online

[JB] Simon says freeday

• Content Count:  160

a player said that the admin dog allowed him to do this (not blaming you)

we were playing simon says, and i did everything right, then he said " Simon says have a freeday" then naturally i went to have my freeday and got killed.

after multiple people told him they felt that definetly was not allowed, he was adamant that "DOG SAID SO" and "YOU CAN ASK DOG". his reasoning was that simon has to END the game before any freedays can be given, therefore my death was warranted. Didn't think this made very much sense as more times than i can count I've given players freedays without ending the game, and I've never heard of this rule before. Wanted to get an admins word in writing please

yea i know but his reasoning was that the game wasn't over and freedays cant be given until the games over. as stupid as this sounds i just wanted to get word that this is not a rule

• Content Count:  1612

Unless a rule was created recently, there is not a rule stating that free days can't be given until the game is over.

As Collie said, unless he said "have a freeday", that prisoner is free for that day.

Sent using Tapatalk.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  539

If he said "simon says have a freeday" then whats the issue? Simon said have a freeday. Now if he had said "ok you win have a freeday" and you run off, then you should die. If simon says it, its law :p

Unless a rule was created recently, there is not a rule stating that free days can't be given until the game is over.

As Collie said, unless he said "have a freeday", that prisoner is free for that day.

Gonna quote those guys because what they said makes the most logical sense to me. However, the only think I can think of when someone gets killed in this manner is if an order was already in place such as "Simon Says you must stay crouched at all times" or "Simon Says be looking at me at all times." In this case, they would have to be following that order until the death game finishes or the CT says otherwise. Therefore if he says "Simon Says have a freeday" you get the freeday, but if there is an order already in place (i.e. stay crouching) then you must stay crouching until he says that Simon Says is over or if the CT tells you "Simon Says you no longer have to crouch." This is what makes the most sense to me at least. The logic that you said in your original post that the player used: "his reasoning was that simon has to END the game before any freedays can be given" is just completely incorrect, that's not how that works.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

The logic whatever dumbfuck who was giving orders is using only works if he doesn't say Simon Says and just gives you a free day.

I don't know if someone on the servers is legitimately that stupid or you just don't understand what happened during the death game.

The logic whatever dumbfuck who was giving orders is using only works if he doesn't say Simon Says and just gives you a free day.

I don't know if someone on the servers is legitimately that stupid or you just don't understand what happened during the death game.

I understood what was happening crystal clear, and was 95% sure he was in the wrong. Just wanted that 5% clarity from the admins

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.